PDA

View Full Version : We switched servers

puro
09-14-2012, 01:32 AM
You might not notice or care, but there was a short downtime earlier in the day because we've moved off of our shittier VPS to this slightly less shitty one.
I doubt you'll experience any bugs because of this, but in case you do, feel free to report them.

Xvenic
09-14-2012, 06:48 AM
Bug Report #1

Warning: Illegal string offset 'threadid' in [path]/includes/functions_autotagger.php on line 15
Warning: Illegal string offset 'threadid' in [path]/includes/functions_autotagger.php on line 23
Warning: Illegal string offset 'threadid' in [path]/includes/functions_autotagger.php on line 32
Warning: Illegal string offset 'threadid' in [path]/includes/functions_autotagger.php on line 33

Bug Report #2
Posting via Quick Reply asks for confirmation to leave page, most likely due to the tag error. Also, it creates two of the same post on random occasions.

Report #2 normal condition:
vbulletin 4.10 to 4.20 has an auto saved function which when you type something too long it save the current draft till you post it / cancel (which in quick reply can't be canceled)
which again make the browser ask for confirmation to leave page at least till you post the thing that you wanted to post before
it happen with vbulletin 4.17 as well (already tried one)

somehow now vbulletin not redirecting properly
condition 1: same like you said - when you quick replying after draft ready, and post it vbulletin should redirect to new post but now it's not happening
condition 2: when you edit something you saved it the edit post window didn't close itself

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777
Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791
Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777
Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

source: http://haruhichan.com/forum/showthread.php?2479-DiRT-Showdown-Steam-Key-Competition

Information Debug: trouble happen with attachment :D

puro
09-14-2012, 11:09 AM
We're fixing this now

seidweise
09-14-2012, 11:18 AM
Report #2 normal condition:
vbulletin 4.10 to 4.20 has an auto saved function which when you type something too long it save the current draft till you post it / cancel (which in quick reply can't be canceled)
which again make the browser ask for confirmation to leave page at least till you post the thing that you wanted to post before
it happen with vbulletin 4.17 as well (already tried one)

somehow now vbulletin not redirecting properly
condition 1: same like you said - when you quick replying after draft ready, and post it vbulletin should redirect to new post but now it's not happening
condition 2: when you edit something you saved it the edit post window didn't close itself

source: http://haruhichan.com/forum/showthread.php?2479-DiRT-Showdown-Steam-Key-Competition

Information Debug: trouble happen with attachment :D

I left display errors on from when I was debugging the new install, harmless warnings are harmless

DoorZ
09-14-2012, 01:24 PM
I heard, hope everything goes smoother now.

seidweise
09-15-2012, 02:22 AM
more random downtime today by me restarting the webserver over and over
added a php accelerator so lemme know if shit feels quicker
im trying to make the site load as fast as I can

TaigaAisaka
06-18-2014, 04:51 PM
Thank you*informed me.

snukz
06-20-2014, 06:22 AM
Thank you*informed me.

Just in time too.