PDA

View Full Version : A letter continued 05

tccblkez
03-17-2017, 01:10 PM
Less than a month after making a sensitive deal to sell the Honest Nursery property to Online game On 365 for $3 million, town of Greenburgh has offered the land to Ardsley based Property of Sports for $3.Several million.
The Greenburgh Town Mother board was presented with a $3 trillion offer by Game With, but House of Sports submitted an offer worth $500,A thousand more and threatened a lawsuit in the event the land was sold so that you can Game On.
House connected with Sports CEO Donald Scherer verified late Friday that the group had accepted your tentative deal to purchase your foreclosed property on Dobbs Ferry boat Road.
"The House of Sporting activities, one of the nation leading running training centers, is pleased to publicize that the Town of Greenburgh has tentatively recognized its proposal to purchase the house and property at 715 Dobbs Ferry Road (ad units Frank Nursery) for $3.5M," House of Sports stated in a press release.
Plans have established yourself to build a sports a training facility on the land, Scherer additional.
are thrilled that the area has chosen a responsible, absolutely funded partner to move onward rather than working with a start up together with limited funding and practical knowledge, he said. is wonderful that we'll be able to continue to support the athletes in the Greenburgh community. Supervisor John Feiner notified residents on the town internet site Thursday that he had delivered a letter to Scherer offering the residence for the $3.5 million supply.
"I am rethinking your offer to buy the former Frank Nursery growth for $3.5 million without conditions," Feiner letter stated. "I have a question which I i do hope you will respond to."
The particular letter continued: "If the Town Panel decides to accept your supply to purchase the land will you be prepared to deposit 10 percent within a non refundable deposit subject to this town providing marketable title towards development and the balance of your offer at closing?"
According to Feiner letter, "There would be zero conditions attached to the offer, simply no commitments that the property will probably be rezoned (although I believe that a fun use is good public plan for the town) and you will be required to perform all the environmental remediation. I would be most appreciative if you respond by the end of business upon Friday. The Town Board incorporates a work session on Tuesday.Inch
22 years of feiner and we get amateur hour. Bernstein wants a expert town manager. Feiner is upon record as trying to reduce costs by using in house attorneys. We come across the results of his penny pinching ways of not using the services of experienced commercial leasing lawyer to handle multi million dollar dealings. We saw the same feiner incompetence after he didnt get proper attorney for the valhalla giveaway. Feiner does national politics he doesnt govern. Your dog issues press releases. Enough of profession politician feiner. Vote for bernstein on september Ten.
Apologies to halmarc and wants to become heard I wasn't assaulting anyone's credibilty . I did not vote for Robert Feiner so I am not protecting him. I just read the comments here and it seems halmarc, who could really be objective and right in their criticisms, has a hard lean in opposition to Feiner. I appreciate the deep effort many residents have along with agree that Mr. Feiner needs to be vetted. But that is why we've elections. This particular subject the Frank's residence is out in the open and the remarks here are helpful.
Wag The Dog to intentionally divert attention from an amount otherwise be of greater importance, to something else of cheaper significance.
Feiner's ability to wag with terrific skill is what sometimes leads to a "lack of self control" when individuals who see with clear presence what the man behind the curtain is up to around. Trying to communicate the undetectable problem or issue keeping greater importance eloquently, is difficult. The important issues tend to be deliberately made convoluted through our elected officials. Persons just don't want to believe and also don't have the time to understand the not so good and it becomes frustrating. Typically, folks want to feel virtually all warm and fuzzy in addition to important and Paul adds that those feelings. Sometimes those with clear vision want to yell FIRE!!!, FIRE!! as they view smoke and alarming activities, they send calm warnings that searchers choose to ignore, and when disregarded, they then start sounding the massive alarms. They want you to see the danger! They want you to see the man behind the curtain!
I have heard Bob noise the alarms and he has done so in a clear, qualified, civil, manner. He indicated to the smoke filling everyone in the room and I ran out. But that is me. What about the rest of Greenburgh?
Regardless of how the alarms are appeared as the smoke pours within, where there is smoke, there is certainly fire.
A few honest concerns for those who support Paul; A person) Do you really believe that his so named foes have nothing better to conduct then to grind a great ax with the man? 2) Do you ever believe that his foes are only making stuff up? A few) Do you feel good about completely ignoring important issues that effect your quality of life and your wallet? Some) Are you OK with constantly being mislead, (SEE ABOVE) not told the whole story, not privy to back room sketchy deals, being lied to help? If you have answered "yes" to these issues call Paul: Phone: (914) 993 1545. Mobile or portable: 914 438 1343 and continue have him help you as your personal concierge simply because that's exactly what he prefers you to do so that he forces you to feel special and you will continue to keep vote for him.
"The Greenburgh Town Plank was presented with a $3 mil offer by Game In, but House of Sports activities submitted an offer worth $500,500 more and threatened a lawsuit in the event the land was sold so that you can Game On."
And also Mr. Scherer's comments also make reference to the "better deal". Anyone who reads devoid of prejudice gets it.
This post implies that Mr. Feiner saw the light which made the better deal. Comments with previous articles have supplied both sides of the argument for the property and often rip Feiner for up to everything he does.
Seems that is a forum that is open intended for comment to halmarc and others who definitely have something to say. So, exactly why criticize the forum.
Take notice, these articles are mostly reprints of Mister. Feiner's press releases. Therefore, the facts are an one's Mr. Feiner wants someone to hear. By sharing these people as support for your reviews you may be using a biased supplier serving a different agenda.
With regards to a month ago, Mr. Feiner appeared to be quite adamant about exactly why he would not do business with Home of Sports and used a good part of his community press conference time revealing those reasons. Don't take this word for it, read a number of the abbreviated news articles and also watch Mr. Feiner repeat the majority of comment at a recent City Board meeting.
The people who review here are trying to fill in this "rest of the story" as it currently is their particular only vehicle available to achieve this. Mr. Feiner has his every day PR emails where he'll share whatever he desires (including the DONE deal with GameOn prior to being really done). In turn the same emails written by Paul are used to prepare many of the news reports read on this site and many others.
Management the media, control the message; that may be one of Mr. Feiner's greatest triumphs. Couple that with being a wonderful guy (and he is a nice man), why would anyone dilemma his ethics or accidents while performing his obligations as Supervisor.
The second passage does NOT say it all.
The item reads as though first got an offer from GameOn 365 which was next topped by House with Sports with $500,000 much more. Like there was an auction going ahead. What would be accurate is the fact first there was $3,500,A thousand from House of Sporting events which was then UNDERBID by GameOn 365 (call up their offer either $1,800,000 or $3,000,000) and it was the lower offer you that Feiner accepted.
And that House of Sports, out of petulance, endangered a lawsuit because it didn't have its way. Were taxpayers pocketbooks being considered? Both equally uses were for sporting activities facilities so that was not a problem despite Feiner only talking about GameOn 365 just as if it were the only piece missing from his sports activities corridor and that the House of Sporting events piece wouldn't fit. Residence of Sports had great reason to threaten a lawsuit; in Moncler Sale (http://www.monclersale.nu/) the Fall they did likewise and on solid grounds (the reason why there is now a sale and not the lease) both then and after this. However, the impression most followers would get is that those people filing a lawsuit do so because they are contentious and obstructionist.

tactile objects and sights. 45 (http://xn-onqu75bcvap11j.bazafirm.1mega.info/viewthread.php?tid=609096&extra=)

" says Robert Baillie 45 (http://hyteracq.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=98193&fromuid=126019)

Birchwood Boys and North Lindum Hawkes. 65 (http://dedi.bargainspy.co.uk/user)

when they were relegated in the 1993/94 season. 98 (http://bbs.sumali.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11504)

Maureen Clark 24 (http://portal.idfm.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=402279&extra=)