PDA

View Full Version : Mind Blowing Comedy Animes

Vanana
07-14-2015, 05:00 PM
This is my first time posting, so i'm really not familiar with this. Ok, for starters, only few animes that are comedy with mind blowing stories Like Gintama, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Kekkai Sensen, Binbougami-ga, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Sket-dance, and Hayate Combat Butler. That's all I can mention, now I just want too see many more list like this. ;)

sorchorcrux
08-30-2015, 03:57 AM
mind blowing eh, it's not mind blowing without Steins;Gate !!!

http://i.imgur.com/m7Vh5Hy.gif

there's a lot mind blowing anime, but the comedy one is quite rare to find (imo)
if you haven't watch this one, I suggest you badly..

Anime Viewer
09-07-2015, 12:08 AM
I don't know what exactly would be considered mind blowing comedy anime. (I can't recall seeing anything that I would consider mind blowing). A few shows I recall finding very funny include: Love Live! School Idol Project, K-On! (and K-On!!), and for those yuri inclined Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san. For people who have been into playing RPG games Bikini Warriors can be an amusing watch (warning its fairly ecchi). I also seem to recall finding Locodol, and Sabagebu! pretty funny too. I've seen many other anime that I found amusing, but those are the ones that jump straight to my mind at the moment.

Edit: Woops, I see "mind blowing story" with comedy appears to be the intended topic as opposed to mind blowing comedy. That makes the topic make more sense. I'll leave my previous recommendations up there for people looking for good comedy shows. As far as shows that have funny moments, and shocking plot/story twists anime like: Bleach and One Piece jump to mind. Saki also comes to mind with what I thought was interesting/good story with comedy. Railgun also comes to mind as having had story twists and comedy.

sorchorcrux
09-20-2015, 11:33 PM
yep, railgun as in to aru kagaku no railgun, could be one of mind-blowing anime

but seriously, mind blowing anime is quite hard to find, because most of people have different mind and perspective of story.
one does not simply having his mind blow/twisted in some kind of unexpected reality or event that occur suddenly.

I watch a lot mind-blowing story like :

Psycho-pass
Puella magi madoka magica
Steins;gate
Fate/Zero
Darker than black
Code geass

mostly mind-blowing anime are unexpected event, whether it's the ending or turn of event.

Lokison
01-25-2016, 12:59 AM
you miss Nichijou and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, besides the non-sense.

ojordi
04-04-2016, 05:59 PM
lol mind blowing :D
G2A Discount Codes (http://sharetitan.net/view/coupons/g2a-discount-codes)