PDA

View Full Version : Love Live! School Idol Project Discussion Thread

Lillia
01-08-2013, 08:53 AM
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/9/44340l.jpg

Synopsis:
Otonokizaka High School stands on the border of three cities: Akihabara – a pop culture mecca that's evolving by the minute; Kanda – a conservative, cultured city where history and tradition reign supreme; and Jinbo – a quiet area reserved for a more mature, sophisticated population. Amidst this culture clash, the school now faces closure due to the enrollment of fewer and fewer students.

With the school planning to close within three years, nine female students come together with one thing in mind—form a pop idol group to revive the school's popularity and keep it from shutting down. "In order to protect our beloved school, there's only one thing we can do...become pop stars!"

Their goal is simple: Become an overnight sensation and use their nationwide media exposure to promote their school and bring in a wave of new students to the ailing area. A simple but solid plan, they figure. Naturally, they're nervous and wonder if this plan can really succeed, but for better or worse their new journey has begun...

"All we can ask for is just a tiny bit of support from you. We truly believe that with your help, we can change the world around us. We will make our dreams come true!" - MAL

Type: TV
Episodes: 13
Airing: Jan 6, 2013 to ?
Producers: Sunrise, Lantis, NIS America, Inc.
Genre: Music
Source: http://myanimelist.net/anime/15051

yumekichi11
04-01-2013, 01:19 PM
EPISODE 13

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
--------------------------------------–
I just finished the final episode and I never was like this,

After it! This truly pissed me off as a series! The last dance was totally so fake and the words of the song so annoying full of fake hope and illusionnary mediate musical manipulation that it’s amazing.

After seeing the whole series here are my problems:

– In my religion there is a notion: You shall have no other gods before me and in this show everyone thinking of them as Goddess and stuff like that just makes it a tad sad.

– FACT! Idolatry makes some people in Japan spend 1000$ on them. Whom really it’s their savings going to waste on them.

– FACT! Idolatry makes one obsessed with idols to the point of seeing nothing past in life but them. Not all but most people.

– Nozomi’s stupid breast feelings of other girls and I DON’T CARE THE REASON FOR THEM, really was ridiculous I hated that of her. You don't grab breasts in public even if fictional. It gives out a bad name. I hated all the cheapness of it.

– All them stupid leg fan service of the knees and all. That was so annoying.

– The fake music and words whom really to me looked like plain brainwashing of pretty girls with MOE stupor over 9000 emphasized.

– The ridiculous HALF ASS PULLS like Honoka working too hard.

– THE MASSIVE TROLLING of Kotori not leaving I just got word of since looks like my connections were told a fake lie but they never mention they told me cause that would get them fired. Looks like Japan is hiding their anime stuff more than before looks like it.

-The ass cheek revealings here and there in dances of the girls.

– Other cheap ass service means like the swimsuits craps. Always the service with bikini stuff.

-Finally I will say the last point from what I can remember of this poor sorry series would be how full of things it was.

I reported this series and being misleading youth into losing their faith into a human being cause their singing appeals to them and to some their body. This is completely a disgrace and even more now that rumours circulate of how stars were made. Youtube might still have them but with those proofs it’s clear they were made to control the masses and keep them calm and for that matter also got made into demons. I mean they all suddenly changed from your average nice person to dark persona. The video shows this clearly. There is no mistake of it. I would not be surprised of the same for Japan considering how riots against USA happen over there albeit strangely A LOT LESS NOW! I further notified my superiors that the series exploits girls sexually with assets such as their breasts, asses and other parts such as feet. A rather shame TBH of doing this and besides that always has been TBH. I just tolerate it…TOO MUCH!

Really disappointed in this series. It’s all fake to me. More a tool of keeping males at home happy with them girls of anime.

F this! 1/10
1/5 for episode. They should have stopped there as I mention it before in episode 12 or at least…AT LEAST! Have a new star to sing suddenly. Too bad really.