PDA

View Full Version : Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Discussion Thread

Lillia
01-13-2013, 11:32 AM
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/3/44724.jpg

Synopsis:
The Neighbor's Club—a club founded for the purpose of making friends, where misfortunate boys and girls with few friends live out their regrettable lives.

Although Yozora Mikazuki faced a certain incident at the end of summer, the daily life of the Neighbor's Club goes on as usual. A strange nun, members of the student council and other new faces make an appearance, causing Kodaka Hasegawa's life to grow even busier.

While they all enjoy going to the amusement park, playing games, celebrating birthdays, and challenging the "school festival"—a symbol of the school life normal people live—the relations amongst the members slowly begins to change...

Let the next stage begin, on this unfortunate coming-of-age love comedy!! - ANN

Type: TV
Episodes: 12
Airing: Jan 11, 2013 to ?
Producers: Media Factory, Magic Capsule, AIC Build
Genre: Comedy, Romance, School, Seinen
Source: http://myanimelist.net/anime/14967

puro
01-13-2013, 07:44 PM
I mainly watch this for Kobato.

Fighto Fighto!
01-23-2013, 03:53 AM
I mainly watch it because Rika's fujoshi antics are always hilarious.

Jasper Kazai
03-25-2013, 01:50 AM
Already heading towards the last ep, sadface. I fucking love this series. I usually hate when (mostly) comical shows like this turn serious, but I'm actually really into what the show's doing right now. It was such a surprise for me.

snukz
03-25-2013, 07:27 AM
what was that?

Jasper Kazai
03-25-2013, 09:56 PM
I assume you're talking about the serious bit I mentioned...
It's revealed that Kodaka is actually aware of all of the girls' feelings for him, and is just playing the part of the boneheaded MC so the club can stay together and not get torn apart.

More specific spoiler from ep11: Sena actually just straight up tells him that she loves him in front of everyone else, and Kodaka pretty much just runs out of the room since he can't play it off. That's how the ep ended.