Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 8 Discussion

Banned

Thumbs down Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 8 Discussion

I don't understand how BITCHES CAN BE WITH DEMON FUCK SHIT FUCKS THAT KILLED SO MANY PEOPLE!

It makes no sense as much as STUPID BITCHES BEING WITH GANGSTERS.

Makes no sense.

This whole series is BORING AS SHIT!

IT HAS SO MUCH USED UP SHIT LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

PEOPLE ARE JUST SO BLIND TO THE GRASS THEY ARE FED!

Well anyway just saying JAPAN WILL PAY FOR THIS SERIES cause it's sinful and I WORK FOR GOD!

CHIHO IS A STUPID BITCH FOR LIKING THE DEMON SHIT!

I WOULD GLADLY KILL HER AND THE DEMON SHIT ALONG WITH HIS SHITS. IN FACT I WOULD!

Well, he's handsome, ain't he? :P If you don't want to watch the show, go ahead and drop it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Loli View Post
    Well, he's handsome, ain't he? :P If you don't want to watch the show, go ahead and drop it.
    The greatest trick THE DEVIL EVER PULLED IS FOOLING EVERYONE HE DID NOT EXIST! ARE AS BLIND AS NOT SEEING THIS IN THIS SHOW?

COME ON MAN! ARE YOU LIKE BLIND TO IT?

MAN THE NERVES OF THE DEVIL TRICKING PEOPLE!

He is handsome CAUSE OF THE DECEIVING!

AND I WATCH THE SHOW CAUSE IT'S MY JOB! The details of reporting shit and all.

THE DETAILS OF MY JOB ARE NONE OF YOUR CONCERN!

Therefore I cannot drop it as much as suck balls.

Oh my god, how likely is it that the main character of Valvare the liberator would find that big ass mecha robot? ARE PEOPLE SO BLIND THAT THEY CAN'T SEE THE MICROCHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING?

Dude, relax, it's an anime. Everything can happen. And by what do you mean by "tricking"? Everyone knows his identity by now.

Good luck to your job, won't ask more about it since it seems that you're touchy about that subject.

Banned

Oh my god, how likely is it that the main character of Valvare the liberator would find that big ass mecha robot? ARE PEOPLE SO BLIND THAT THEY CAN'T SEE THE MICROCHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING?
    First STOP USING GOD'S NAME IN VAIN! IT'S INSULTING RELIGIOUSLY AS ANIME IS!

Second, IT'S CALLED CONVENIENCE as much as censors are. The CREATOR IS STUPID TO HAVE DONE IT LIKE THAT! REALLY STUPID! So stupid most of them ACCEPT MONEY AND CHANGE THEIR ANIMES in accordance to being paid that money in order to put SATANIC SYMBOLS. You have no idea of this CAUSE YOU NEVER INVESTIGATED! I DID! The OTO order is doing it all but THEY ARE NOT THE ONES GETTING THE MONEY! Those are the Illuminati and masons. THIS ANIME is one of them. Valvare is another! LESS YOU TOTALLY BLIND AS TO WHAT 666 MEANS!

Last, based on your name ARE YOU INSANE AS TO ACCEPT ANY LOLI CRAP! Did you EVEN KNOW most of them are taken from REAL KIDS and drawn. HOW WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER THERE?
    Dude, relax, it's an anime. Everything can happen. And by what do you mean by "tricking"? Everyone knows his identity by now.
    RELAX? WITH ALL THE SHIT GOING ON? I DON'T THINK DO MAN!

I know all can happen. DOES NOT MEAN IT MAKES IT RIGHT! DOES NOT MEAN IT'S OK TO POLLUTE BRAINS OF PEOPLE!

Tricking I MEAN THE REAL SATAN AND HIS CULTS!

YOU SEE YOU ALL BLIND MAN! YOU SHOUT OUT NAMES OF DEMON SHITS while thinking "Oh it has to do with anime so it does not matter" WRONG! EVERY TIME YOU SAY THEIR NAMES IT'S POWER TO THEM! PEOPLE ARE SO BLIND OF THE TECH THAT GIVES THEM POWER THROUGH OUR OWN WORDS! SO BLIND OF THAT TECH THEY HAVE!

Man it's unbelievable how GULLIBLE YOU ALL ARE IN ANIMES.

Good luck to your job, won't ask more about it since it seems that you're touchy about that subject.
    TOUCHY? MOST PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND ANY OF IT AND MAKE FUN OF IT! Cause they cannot understand anything of it.

Yeah I shall continue. I analyzed a lot so far.

End result with this series and shit like Maken-Ki and Seikon....is NEGATIVE! JAPAN WILL DIE FOR IT!

Think of it as divine retribution.

Think of it as Fukushima TIMES 10!

Soon enough. I am just reporting and GIFfing things to prove out some subliminal messages.

You are a servant of satan

are you retarded m8

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by s0beit View Post
    are you retarded m8
    Me? Nope, just someone who knows more than the average really.

The one who insults is cause like I did not aim my stuff at anyone in particular, just the in general.

But there is nothing to be retarded in what I wrote. People are JUST NO AWARE OF THIS AT ALL. In fact some already got killed due to knowing too much aka Boston Bombing AS EXAMPLE ONLY thing.

Oh god, I'm laughing so hard right now. You can't be serious, right?

Just asking, where are you from? Philippines?

And, just to add something truly relevant to this discussion:

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, and wiser people are full of doubts" - Bertrand Russel

Glad to see that weirdo's gone. He used to do the same shit on MAL (although not nearly as zealous or crazy...) and I was a little dismayed when I saw he was posting here now. I always knew he was weird, with how he claimed being a "proud virgin" at 33 or something like that.

I mean, honestly, how can anyone hate Maou-sama?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.