Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DiRT Showdown Steam Key Competition

Here's my draw Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My draw.png 
Views:	176 
Size:	4.41 MB 
ID:	96

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mjZR7.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	195.4 KB 
ID:	98

I made this for actually everyone i know i just want to share it

quote from Helen Keller

Weeaboo leader or something Swaps4's Avatar

I still have a few keys left over to give out .

Post Cheap Jers

10:50 a.m,Cheap Jerseys USA.
    Trump suggested during a speech Friday night that NFL owners should fire players who kneel during "The Star-Spangled Banner." Several athletes, including a handful of NFL players, have refused to stand to protest treatment of blacks by police.
    The executive director of the NFL players' union is responding to President Donald Trump's comments about players who kneel during the national anthem, saying no one should have to "choose a job that forces them to surrender their rights."
    On Twitter later in the day,Jerseys From China, Trump said Goodell "put out a statement trying to justify the total disrespect certain players show to our country. Tell them to stand!"
    Trump said Friday he would love to see NFL owners fire players who kneel during "The Star-Spangled Banner." Several athletes,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, including a handful of NFL players,Wholesale China Jerseys, have kneeled to protest treatment of blacks by police.
    President Donald Trump is sticking by his criticism of football players who kneel during the national anthem and is brushing off a rebuke from the commissioner of the National Football League.
    Smith says: "The line that marks the balance between the rights of every citizen in our great country gets crossed when someone is told to just 'shut up and play,NHL Jerseys Authentic.'"

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Saturday that Trump's comments about players who kneel during the national anthem are "divisive" and show an "unfortunate lack of respect."
    6:55 p,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale.m,Cheap Authentic Jerseys.
    NFL Players Association Executive Director DeMaurice Smith says in a statement that demonstrations are "protected speech" that has prompted "thoughtful discussions in our locker rooms and in board rooms,China Jerseys."
    HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (AP) ? The Latest on President Donald Trump's remarks about pro football (all times local):

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.