Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: [Firefox] ExHentai Easy v2 [Get past sad panda!]

Does it work?
    Nope, it doesn't. I didn't had access for 6-7 months, one day they just deleted my account and I was unable to regain access since.
    I have posts on forum, rated galleries, played their game, tried different browsers and VPN's, but still do not have access to exhentai.
    Life is cruel.
    Last edited by jmj1; 07-10-2017 at 04:44 PM.

The latest nightly (57, since 08-08) has removed support for anything but clean WebExtension type add-ons, disabling this one as well.

need help im on the sad pander and the log in screen but i forgoten my pass word for it

Quote Originally Posted by jmj1 View Post
    Does it work?
    Nope, it doesn't. I didn't had access for 6-7 months, one day they just deleted my account and I was unable to regain access since.
    I have posts on forum, rated galleries, played their game, tried different browsers and VPN's, but still do not have access to exhentai.
    Life is cruel.
    They're just a joke. It never works and when, miraculously, it does, it's not for too long. The access is fucked as shit and not even the "admins" resolved the problem.

Almost two weeks in, 70 something posts on the forums, level 48-50 on HV. Nothing.

Members who have read this thread: 441