Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Firefox] ExHentai Easy v2 [Get past sad panda!]

Quote Originally Posted by seidweise View Post
    It works in tor browser
    I downloaded it and its fucking firefox modded to hell as you said, no new documentation for me to read as the same sdk works

Rename exhentai_easy.xpi to exhentai_easy.zip
    In the zip is a file called install.rdf, open it in a text editor and change the following
    <em:minVersion>19.0</em:minVersion> to something like <em:minVersion>10.0</em:minVersion>
    Rename exhentai_easy.zip to exhentai_easy.xpi and install

I would post a download for you right now but I'm dozing off right now...
    Ill fix the plugin for tor next update whenever its required

Have fun.
    Yes IT WORKS!!! Thanks a lot.

I am currently running firefox 25.0.1 and I downloaded the xpi file and did "Install the add-on from file" to install it (the downloaded xpi file I just trashed after) but I can't seem to be able to access exhentai.org. Yes I created an account on the forum. I am using private browsing so I'm not sure that has anything to do with it.

At first I only got the sad panda image (on trying to access exhentai.org, I just got an invalid url error for exhentai.org/login) but I realized it might be because of my cookie setting which is set to not accept any third party cookies so I turned it to accept all third part cookies and now I get the following error.

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
    Guru Meditation:

XID: 1819265588

Varnish cache server

What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by warhammer View Post
    I am currently running firefox 25.0.1 and I downloaded the xpi file and did "Install the add-on from file" to install it (the downloaded xpi file I just trashed after) but I can't seem to be able to access exhentai.org. Yes I created an account on the forum. I am using private browsing so I'm not sure that has anything to do with it.

At first I only got the sad panda image (on trying to access exhentai.org, I just got an invalid url error for exhentai.org/login) but I realized it might be because of my cookie setting which is set to not accept any third party cookies so I turned it to accept all third part cookies and now I get the following error.

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
    Guru Meditation:

XID: 1819265588

Varnish cache server

What am I doing wrong?
    Go to the first page and re-download the extension I added private browsing support. Apparently its wasn't on by default lol thanks for letting me know.

And the 503 error is just the exhentai server having a hiccup.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by A=S View Post
    Yes IT WORKS!!! Thanks a lot.
    hey you may won't check this message, but how about using vpn?

1.go to http://www.vpngate.net

2.choose any fast server(japan server may doesn't work that is on the top)

3. Click "ssl-vpn connection guide" or "open vpn config file" at the right of the table.

4. Just do what it says

This vpn is very fast and maybe good for you
    also, i am using this vpn because gov blocked sad panda :<

enjoy!
    + this works on android and iphone too!
    Click "openvpn config file" and follow the description at the bottom
    Last edited by ssuro; 12-10-2013 at 07:56 AM.

Okay so I am using Nightly 29.0a1 (2013-12-11) and the extension works without problems. Thank you very much for making a new version!

i cant seem to get it working on my android with ff 25.0.1,26 etc
    just says its incompayible with ff version

Quote Originally Posted by yeeman View Post
    i cant seem to get it working on my android with ff 25.0.1,26 etc
    just says its incompayible with ff version
    Many of us confirmed it works on those FF mobile versions
    unless I screwed something up in the 2.2 update (like forgot to build the extension with mobile support)....
    try this xpi -
    http://haruhichan.com/projects/exEZ/...ai_easy2.1.xpi and let me know if this fails too

EDIT: checked my linux .bash_history and I did indeed build it with mobile support
    EDIT2: had swaps4 test it, for some reason it did'nt build with mobile support properly :/ uploading a new version right now
    EDIT3: Done and fixed, check 1st post for new download

First thing's first: Thanks a whole bunch for the update. It's a huge help to be able to be able to use this on Firefox.

And secondly...this is an extremely shameless request, but is it possible to add an alternate version but with a more innocent title+description+addon? For example, having a description that says: "Prevent auto-redirects" or something. I was able to remove the icons but the title and description still remain. If you would be able to do this, it would be a huge relief for me and potentially save me from very awkward situations.
    Last edited by Logicore; 12-21-2013 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Logicore View Post
    First thing's first: Thanks a whole bunch for the update. It's a huge help to be able to be able to use this on Firefox.

And secondly...this is an extremely shameless request, but is it possible to add an alternate version but with a more innocent title+description+addon? For example, having a description that says: "Prevent auto-redirects" or something. I was able to remove the icons but the title and description still remain. If you would be able to do this, it would be a huge relief for me and potentially save me from very awkward situations.
    sorry trying to understand what you are requesting..
    do you want the information on the plugin like removed when you view it on the addons page?

change the plugin name from plugin.xpi to plugin.zip
    open the zip and edit install.rdf, change the plugin however you want, change its name etc etc, install plugin and DONE

orrr close firefox, hit control+windows key, type firefox -p and make yourself your own firefox profile that is hidden from other people who use your pc?

EDIT: forgot to mention changing zip back to xpi, but its self explanatory nevertheless

Quote Originally Posted by seidweise View Post
    sorry trying to understand what you are requesting..
    do you want the information on the plugin like removed when you view it on the addons page?

change the plugin name from plugin.xpi to plugin.zip
    open the zip and edit install.rdf, change the plugin however you want, change its name etc etc, install plugin and DONE

orrr close firefox, hit control+windows key, type firefox -p and make yourself your own firefox profile that is hidden from other people who use your pc?

Yea, that's what I meant. Thanks a lot for the help!

Members who have read this thread: 439