Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have a new feature in mind? or a new look? Let us know!

Since I've been stricken with blindness, I shall suggest a livestream channel.

One day a week or more depending on how many streamers, we can have a night where we stream this weeks anime.

Or past anime or whatever you want. Even lewd~
    Last edited by Kevin-kun; 09-28-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Lets be cereal everyone, we all know Huruhichan's staff uses donation money towards drugs, beers, hookers, and some other stuff.

So lets throw this into the list of suggestions: add a donation title for forum user (those that have donated "X" amount of money) and maybe even add a list of donors on the main website. Might give a slight boost towards donations.

At the Release Calendar, you should link each anime so that it goes to it's page where you download it. I think it will help people a lot because I'm not the only one that goes there to see what anime is being aired today. It's just makes things easier.

I am lazy lol

Weeaboo leader or something Swaps4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cookisu View Post
    At the Release Calendar, you should link each anime so that it goes to it's page where you download it. I think it will help people a lot because I'm not the only one that goes there to see what anime is being aired today. It's just makes things easier.

I am lazy lol
    We plan to do this in the future .

I just came across your site, and it seems pretty nice. However, I have a few sites that I already frequent, and the only thing that I think this site is missing that would guarantee me to switch from them is if you added a way of users making a favorite list, where they can see when their favorite animes have updates, instead of the cluttered release list.
    Last edited by Liyarin; 10-26-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Last edited by hazoozoo; 01-09-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 1