Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haruhichan now supports magnets!

Weeaboo leader or something Swaps4's Avatar

Exclamation Haruhichan now supports magnets!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	478dd72c.png 
Views:	533 
Size:	423.9 KB 
ID:	570  

Good stuff!

That's pretty neat. You guys are pretty neat

Thank you Swaps4, magnet links are helpful! :3

This probably requires a new thread, but I don't have permission. The site seems very sluggish lately. My last update showing on the home page for new episodes is a couple of days old already. Tokyo Toshokan may be experiencing a similar problem, GITS: Arise Border 4 has been available in a subbed 720p version since last Sunday, but I can't bring it up on TT (or Haruhichan). It would seem like there's a problem, no? On the other hand, Bakabt, which doesn't provide currently airing series, is updating its offerings regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Oid View Post
    This probably requires a new thread, but I don't have permission. The site seems very sluggish lately. My last update showing on the home page for new episodes is a couple of days old already. Tokyo Toshokan may be experiencing a similar problem, GITS: Arise Border 4 has been available in a subbed 720p version since last Sunday, but I can't bring it up on TT (or Haruhichan). It would seem like there's a problem, no? On the other hand, Bakabt, which doesn't provide currently airing series, is updating its offerings regularly.
    It's currently old due to the tracker where most of the torrents hosted were down. All will be back to normal soon.

It's been more than a week since a 720p version of GITS: Arise Border 4 was released by one site, but Haruhichan and Tokyo Toshokan still don't have it. Does this indicate that the anti-piracy campaign is particularly targeting some anime and perhaps threatening fansubbers and fansub sites that might make it available. I've also noticed that finding a sub of "009 Re:Cyborg" is similarly difficult and that the link on Haruhichan no longer works.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Oid View Post
    It's been more than a week since a 720p version of GITS: Arise Border 4 was released by one site, but Haruhichan and Tokyo Toshokan still don't have it. Does this indicate that the anti-piracy campaign is particularly targeting some anime and perhaps threatening fansubbers and fansub sites that might make it available. I've also noticed that finding a sub of "009 Re:Cyborg" is similarly difficult and that the link on Haruhichan no longer works.
    No. It was because no decent subgroup had subbed it. It is now subtitled and on both sites.

Awesome! Always wanted this option here :3
    Thanks for the hard work!

And here I have a page where there are pictures, movies and anime hentai games worth a look
    http://kaitect.com/1wLb

Members who have read this thread: 1