Thread: PopcornTime/Time4Popcorn but then for anime: AnimeXDCCWatcher (windows)

Red face AnimeXDCCWatcher - stream anime from IRC XDCC (windows)

Last edited by RareAMV; 01-04-2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: new version more info title change

Weeaboo leader or something Swaps4's Avatar

I'm pretty sure we're working with PopcornTime to bring anime to their program. I'll let s0beit decide what to do with these threads. Also if you are going to post a program to advertise, at least include the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaps4 View Post
    I'm pretty sure we're working with PopcornTime to bring anime to their program. I'll let s0beit decide what to do with these threads. Also if you are going to post a program to advertise, at least include the source.
    Oh i didnt know, i will setup a github quickly for now, im sorry for being a tad faster are you guys gonna use irc to? would be awesome, dont have much time to polish my program since my study is getting bussy^^
    Last edited by RareAMV; 11-09-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Weeaboo leader or something Swaps4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RareAMV View Post
    Oh i didnt know, i will setup a github quickly for now, im sorry for being a tad faster are you guys gonna use irc to? would be awesome, dont have much time to polish my program since my study is getting bussy^^
    IRC for what? Bringing anime to PopcornTime? Nope.

I am not really sure but, to me it looks like you are a bit annoyed that I put this here, is that because you guys were planning to do something like this to? If not why then? Well, i mean, you already said you were trying to bring anime to PopcornTime, but they use torrents. So I asked if there is going to be an option for XDCC, but I guess that was a stupid question... And that is why my program is different from popcorntime, I just do not like torrents that much. Or are you irritated because I am advertising here? If that is the case, I suggest you put in the rules that this is not allowed. I will gladly remove it by then. Or did i misinterpret the way you said things(I am sorry if that is the case)?
    Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, just don't force people to share yours...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.