Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Haruhichan's 2014 Christmas Giveaway

How come when I paste the url for the tweet about the giveaway, it doesn't stay recorded? Like after pasting the url, it works, but then later one when I check again, it says I didn't do it, so I keep redoing it and regaining the entries that were lost. But then I won't get the entries that I am suppose to get each day when I tweet about it.
    Also, for the leaving a comment on the news/review articles, I typed my username that I used to comment with, and again, it works at first then later on it says I didn't do it. Am I just not doing things right or is there some kind of problem?

Weeaboo leader or something Swaps4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glorian View Post
    How come when I paste the url for the tweet about the giveaway, it doesn't stay recorded? Like after pasting the url, it works, but then later one when I check again, it says I didn't do it, so I keep redoing it and regaining the entries that were lost. But then I won't get the entries that I am suppose to get each day when I tweet about it.
    Also, for the leaving a comment on the news/review articles, I typed my username that I used to comment with, and again, it works at first then later on it says I didn't do it. Am I just not doing things right or is there some kind of problem?
    Are you logged in via email or facebook? You're able to do them tasks once every 24 hours.

I hope you like #anime themed visual novels: https://store.steampowered.com/accou...0hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Swaps4 View Post
    I hope you like #anime themed visual novels: https://store.steampowered.com/accou...0hotmail.co.uk
    Damns, someone already claimed it

Are you logged in via email or facebook? You're able to do them tasks once every 24 hours.
    I'm logged in through e-mail, and yeah I've been doing the tasks every 24 hours but it doesn't add any entries. I do it, it gives me the entries and then when I check it the next day, the entries are gone. So all I do is redo the tweets and comments to regain my entries again. However, it says that I can keep doing the tweets everyday in order to get more entries. But instead of gaining more, I can only keep redoing it and get back entries that I lost and so on everyday.
    For the commenting one, I get the entry then the next day, I also lose the entry. This happens also for the like or tweet or G+ the articles one. Is this what's suppose to be like? Or am I actually suppose to get more entries for the tweeting one? How come the comment and like/tweet/G+ ones aren't working?

I'm logged in through e-mail, and yeah I've been doing the tasks every 24 hours but it doesn't add any entries. I do it, it gives me the entries and then when I check it the next day, the entries are gone. So all I do is redo the tweets and comments to regain my entries again. However, it says that I can keep doing the tweets everyday in order to get more entries. But instead of gaining more, I can only keep redoing it and get back entries that I lost and so on everyday.
    For the commenting one, I get the entry then the next day, I also lose the entry. This happens also for the like or tweet or G+ the articles one. Is this what's suppose to be like? Or am I actually suppose to get more entries for the tweeting one? How come the comment and like/tweet/G+ ones aren't working?
    That's rather strange, that shouldn't be happening. What's the email you're using on the widget? I'll check if everything is being logged correctly for you. The comment / like / G+ are tracked via the social widget but don't display on the front end of the widget, only in the database it'll show.

That's rather strange, that shouldn't be happening. What's the email you're using on the widget? I'll check if everything is being logged correctly for you. The comment / like / G+ are tracked via the social widget but don't display on the front end of the widget, only in the database it'll show.
    the e-mail I'm that I'm logged in with is [email protected]
    Thanks for checking

the e-mail I'm that I'm logged in with is [email protected]
    Thanks for checking
    I just checked, I can see every entry you've done perfectly over the past couple days.

I may have a problem. What happened was, I entered using my email and i scrolled down to the task where you have to vote on the latest anime trending polls. I clicked to view it and it opened, but before i could actually read it, I accidentally submitted the task as complete even though i never completed the task. I felt like i had already messed up and "cheated" since I never did that task and submitted. I then proceeded to complete other tasks successfully but my OCD kicked in and i couldn't resist so I then logged out and made a new account using facebook. I was really careful this time and did everything successfully but then a thought occured to me that this could be considered as cheating since i made two accounts. What do I do? Is it possible for my old account to be deleted from the giveaway? Plz help.

If it is possible to delete, this is the email: [email protected]
    Last edited by KeruKiru; 12-07-2014 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeruKiru View Post
    I may have a problem. What happened was, I entered using my email and i scrolled down to the task where you have to vote on the latest anime trending polls. I clicked to view it and it opened, but before i could actually read it, I accidentally submitted the task as complete even though i never completed the task. I felt like i had already messed up and "cheated" since I never did that task and submitted. I then proceeded to complete other tasks successfully but my OCD kicked in and i couldn't resist so I then logged out and made a new account using facebook. I was really careful this time and did everything successfully but then a thought occured to me that this could be considered as cheating since i made two accounts. What do I do? Is it possible for my old account to be deleted from the giveaway? Plz help.

If it is possible to delete, this is the email: [email protected]
    Just did, thanks for giving me the heads up!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.