Page 296 of 315 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3144

Thread: KCP - Kawaii Codec Pack

Okay so test this and tomorrow I will update the main post if all is well, no mistakes/issues...

Black
    mVR, LAV and XySubFilter updated
    http://haruhichan.com/projects/KCP/black/KCP_Black-1.0.8_[DC4DF234].exe

--------------
    Stable
    mpc-hc, mVR, and LAV updated
    http://haruhichan.com/projects/KCP/KCP-0.6.0.8_[5E590100].exe

--------------
    Exp
    mpc-hc, mVR, LAV and XySubFilter updated
    http://haruhichan.com/projects/KCP/KCP-0.6.0.9_[DF307E79].exe

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki View Post
    More important, MPC-HC now has WASAPI audio output and bit-perfect audio built-in - no need to include Re-Clock anymore
    yes more simplification, will add that to the next release (got a new video card + tv/reciever to output to and test on) need to update the app/installer to reflect it properly (missing some of my dev tools, fucking just fresh install win10 w/update)
    meanwhile mpc-be needs that feature

Quote Originally Posted by EnemyStando View Post
    I was having that same fullscreen audio clipping issue that a lot of people had on W10 pro. Switching to the stable build and disabling ReClock appears to have fixed it.

On a side note, I'd like a stable version that utilizes MPC-BE, the default MPC player is pretty ugly imo.
    I think most of us are pretty much using the black version now

So I have a long break coming up (part of next week/most of dec), going to binge games/watch shows,animes/work on projects

Thank You seidweise. Hope you have a good break

Quote Originally Posted by seidweise View Post
    Okay so test this and tomorrow I will update the main post if all is well, no mistakes/issues...

Black
    mVR, LAV and XySubFilter updated
    http://haruhichan.com/projects/KCP/black/KCP_Black-1.0.8_[DC4DF234].exe

--------------
    Stable
    mpc-hc, mVR, and LAV updated
    http://haruhichan.com/projects/KCP/KCP-0.6.0.8_[5E590100].exe

--------------
    Exp
    mpc-hc, mVR, LAV and XySubFilter updated
    http://haruhichan.com/projects/KCP/KCP-0.6.0.9_[DF307E79].exe

yes more simplification, will add that to the next release (got a new video card + tv/reciever to output to and test on) need to update the app/installer to reflect it properly (missing some of my dev tools, fucking just fresh install win10 w/update)
    meanwhile mpc-be needs that feature

I think most of us are pretty much using the black version now

So I have a long break coming up (part of next week/most of dec), going to binge games/watch shows,animes/work on projects

Umm forget about this one?

Hey everybody, I'm having an issue with KCP Black. For some reason madvr isn't working correctly, despite successful installation and having madvr selected as renderer in MPC-BE. KCP-0.6.0.6, 0.6.0.7, 0.6.08, and 0.6.0.9 all work fine. However, for KCP Black 1.0.7 or 1.0.8, when I play a file with MPC-BE, madvr doesn't seem to launch. There's no tray icon, even though I have tray icon selected in the KCP Settings. Even while the media is playing, there is no madvr icon and madvr doesn't seem to be running at all while playing (in task manager, no madvr processes at all). Any version of KCP other than Black works just fine though, and madvr launches and is in my system tray while media is playing.

I really hate MPC-HC's UI compared to MPC-BE, and I was curious if anybody had any ideas on how to get Black to launch madvr? It used to work just fine, and a few days ago just stopped. I am using 0.6.0.8 in the interim with MPC-HC, but I'd much rather be using Black and MPC-BE.

Any help would be appreciated, I've tried everything I could think of - including running everything as Admin and in compatibility modes. Nothing seems to do the trick.

Running Windows 10 Pro x64.

EDIT: Actually, after trying the Black edition again and completely uninstalling and reinstalling KCP Stable, now that doesn't work either. madvr doesn't seem to launch with MPC, no matter how I install it even with a totally clean installation. I installed as Admin, and give Admin permissions to all applicable executable for KCP, that didn't help either.

The only workaround I've found is to run a .bat file that launches both the madvr control .exe and MPC-BE, and doing so results in the madvr tray icon being present. It's a pain though because I can't pin the .bat file, and I have to resort to manually starting madvr every time I open MPC-BE.

That being said, how do I know if madvr is working? Without manually starting it, there is no tray icon (again, even though tray icon is enabled) and no madvr processes listed in task manager. However, pressing CTRL+J to open up madvr statistics does work and it shows the appropriate stats for the madvr 'High' preset. Does that mean even without the icon madvr is still working correctly if that stats pop up? Again, even if no processes for madvr are currently running?

madvr is listed as renderer and in right-click > filters menu. When I try to open up the madvr settings by going to right-click > filters > madvr in MPC-BE, both the "Edit settings" and "Tray icon" options crash MPC-BE when I click them.

This whole situation is extremely frustrating, anybody have any ideas? Is it just a tray icon bug or something more serious do you think? I just wish to use KCP like I did for months with no problems, but this whole madvr not initializing (?) thing is getting frustrating to deal with.

What is a foolproof way to test if madvr is working with my KCP installation? Does CTRL+J for the stats showing the correct madvr settings mean that madvr is being used as the renderer even without the icon or processes?

Thanks so much in advance.
    Last edited by envee; 11-22-2015 at 10:55 PM.

Hello! I'm totally new to KCP, so I need your help.
    My hardware specifications:
    Intel Core 2 Quad 3GHz CPU
    Nvidia MSI GTX 560Ti 2GB GPU
    ASUS 1680x1050 75Hz Screen Monitor
    I would like to watch high quality movies with smooth motion.
    What settings preset will you advice to use for me?

Hi,

Sorry if this was addressed but I didn't find anything after searching the thread. Did KCP ever go anywhere in terms of adding the ffdshow audio processor? AFAIK, LAV audio still cannot do things like upmix stereo to 5.1 with dolby pro logic II and other HD/surround audio formats. I'd like to use KCP, but not at the cost of audio quality as I have a nice 5.1 setup. I searched this thread and there were mentions of adding it in as a part of the package, but based on the listed components on the download, it doesn't look like this was ever added.

Please let me know if there are still plans for this or if that whole idea has been abandoned/shelved.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	3167 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	848  
    LIBERATE TUTE ME EX INFERIS

Quote Originally Posted by EinTheVariance View Post
    Thanks, but it actually doesn't upmix. That is there only for downmixing. Here it is straight from the mouth (hands?) of the LAV developer:
    https://github.com/nevcairiel/lavfilters/issues/40

He still does not plan to do this. Given this fact, I believe ffdshow audio remains the best and most extensive audio processor/decoder.
    I think you can install ffdshow in addition to the KCP and configure it to have ffdshow handle the audio.

Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    I think you can install ffdshow in addition to the KCP and configure it to have ffdshow handle the audio.
    Thanks for the reply. You are right, I could manage ffdshow and KCP separately, but I think that would be missing the whole point of having a codec pack. It'd be nice for KCP to include the option for ffdshow/ffdshow audio, even as optional components.

Anyway, my original question was more along the lines of asking if there was still plans to include ffdshow/ffdshow audio as a part of the KCP package, as there appeared to have been discussions about doing this in the past on this thread.

Members who have read this thread: 115