Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: KCP - Kawaii Codec Pack

Hybrid View

Weeaboo leader or something Swaps4's Avatar

Default KCP - Kawaii Codec Pack

Last edited by Niyawa; 09-14-2014 at 10:35 AM.

Weeaboo leader or something Swaps4's Avatar

Great. Will check it out.

Kawaiiiiii , where was this years ago l0l

Thanks

very g00d, please

It turned me gay

Oh man this program helped so much
    I found my media player stuttering and freezing on 720p - 10bit anime episodes. After installing the KCP, I found that the problems were gone
    Smooth video playback all the way through!

Hi guys, recently I noticed that within the third second when playing a video, the audio would seem to glitch for a split second. I also found out that following the glitch, the clock deviation stat will then appear on the stats overlay screen if you have it enabled. The values always fall within -0.005% - 0.01% on all the videos I watch so far and that I assume is nothing out of the ordinary. I believe that Reclock is the culprit but it did work fine before. I tried installing an old version of KCP which I believe I was using when everything was okay but the issue still occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeryus View Post
    Hi guys, recently I noticed that within the third second when playing a video, the audio would seem to glitch for a split second. I also found out that following the glitch, the clock deviation stat will then appear on the stats overlay screen if you have it enabled. The values always fall within -0.005% - 0.01% on all the videos I watch so far and that I assume is nothing out of the ordinary. I believe that Reclock is the culprit but it did work fine before. I tried installing an old version of KCP which I believe I was using when everything was okay but the issue still occurs.
    We never found why that happens. It didn't used to be an issue with previous versions but suddenly it just was there. I personally tried every single option in ReClock but nothing. From what I can tell, the issue goes away in some circumstances when you use DirectSound instead of WASAPI but we were never able to reproduce that.

Edit: Oh yes, when you make ReClock not adapt the video to your refresh rate then the issue goes away, but that takes away the usefulness and reason we have it here in the first place.
    Last edited by Niyawa; 11-24-2013 at 01:36 PM.
    madVR scaling algorithms chart - based on performance x quality
    Specs, KCP version and a detailed report of the issue you're dealing with is necessary when asking for support. Anything not relevant to KCP will be ignored.

I occasionally keep getting this problem, does anyone know how to fix it?

http://puu.sh/78eN6.jpg
    http://puu.sh/78eP4.png

Members who have read this thread: 105