Page 2 of 314 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: KCP - Kawaii Codec Pack

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    MEGA SUPPORT! However, when I try to donate:

"This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

Fuck Paypal.
    Might be best to try the contact form or to PM Swaps4, I think paypal is fucked for good.

Why are you guys still using Haali? For ordered chapters?
    In the school, the three guys met. Their relation had been changed in the season, and turned into three love stories.

Weeaboo leader or something Swaps4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kado View Post
    Yep. I'll be rolling out a new update in an hour or so with a few improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Kado View Post
    options to choose LAV splitter vs Haali soon to come, but what is your preference? (say what you want so I know what to add)

Quote Originally Posted by seidweise View Post
    Its installed with LAV but the component is not registered (and made not usable on purpose).
    I will add in the option to choose between LAV or Haali
    Rather, it would be cool to be able to install both. We would use Haali for .mkv files and LAV for everything else.

I know the risks of beta builds, maybe I can give the option to choose to install the beta build.
    The whole purpose of this beta is to get an idea of what installation options people want to see. (I'm trying to cater to both basic and advanced users)
    That's cool. It's better to not take the CCCP route (where you get stalled at one MPC-HC version).

In regards to the bug, its using MPC internal on my fresh win8 install. Investigating whats wrong atm.
    EDIT: missing a few reg entries adding them into the installer thx for the help
    I forgot to mention I was using Windows 8 x64 as well. Sorry for that. Gonna test the new build and look more into it.
    madVR scaling algorithms chart - based on performance x quality
    Specs, KCP version and a detailed report of the issue you're dealing with is necessary when asking for support. Anything not relevant to KCP will be ignored.

Swaps4 is uploading 0.3 for me atm.

Swaps4 is uploading 0.3 for me atm. I'm trying to decipher how the fuck madVR stores its settings so I can auto modify them (its one giant clusterfuck of a string in the registry or a .bin file)
    Want me to ask madshi about it? I believe he's willing to tell us if we do.

Also, what settings you'll change? Be aware that some of them (especially the scaling algorithms) need to be optimized for the machine, so changing the default ones may cause more harm than good.
    madVR scaling algorithms chart - based on performance x quality
    Specs, KCP version and a detailed report of the issue you're dealing with is necessary when asking for support. Anything not relevant to KCP will be ignored.

Weeaboo leader or something Swaps4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Niyawa View Post
    Want me to ask madshi about it? I believe he's willing to tell us if we do.

Also, what settings you'll change? Be aware that some of them (especially the scaling algorithms) need to be optimized for the machine, so changing the default ones may cause more harm than good.
    Just going to disable rendering > general settings > 'enable automatic fullscreen exclusive mode' & rendering > exclusive mode settings > 'Show seek bar' by default.

I've dumped haali a long time now... I've been using the same sw on kcp (exept haali) and ffdshow (for winamp dsp support, audio channels upmixing and to add audio delay for the inputlag on my tv).

I would go for always the latest builds of the software like betas and stuff.

Cheers
    In the school, the three guys met. Their relation had been changed in the season, and turned into three love stories.

allrightyy LAV filter + Haali included by default
    + option to choose to enable LAV or Haali in MPC (haali as the default???)

I got another suggestion to not force madVR on people so making it removable in a custom install. I'm not sure if it should be installed by default.

Need help to brainstorm multiple install presets (besides default and custom) and what to include with them?
    ie.
    Default: mid-tier pc
    High Tier
    Shit Tier
    However, sometimes giving people to many options is a bad thing + how to define "mid tier", this itself can lead to a 10 page argument

I'm gonna wait to see (aka go to sleep) if anyone else comes around and makes any suggestions on what directshow filters they want to see included

Members who have read this thread: 25