Page 313 of 314 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314 LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3137

Thread: KCP - Kawaii Codec Pack

Well checking the system tray is one way of telling if MadVR is running, another way is by pressing Ctrl+J
    If you see statistics that look pretty much exactly like this Its likely MadVR. - Im not an expert on this stuff though so...

Quote Originally Posted by DeScruff View Post
    Well checking the system tray is one way of telling if MadVR is running, another way is by pressing Ctrl+J
    If you see statistics that look pretty much exactly like this Its likely MadVR. - Im not an expert on this stuff though so...
    Thank you, I do in fact think it is working. It's in my system tray

So since the LAV filters are built in to mpc now, I've just installed latest madvr and set it as the renderer, any other specific settings I should change? Also is the subfilter thing worth installing?

When there is file opened in window mode and I resize window, image of video is streched first, and then - when I release mouse button, video is resized to proper ratio. Also when I enter full screen, it takes about 1/4 of second to strech to proper ratio. Previously I wasn't using MadVR and both of mentioned actions were done instantly, for example going to full screen with key shortcut would give me instantly image with proper ratio, streched how it should look like, right now it gives me video streched to 100% height of monitor, and after about 1/4 it streches to normal ratio. This is how it looks when I change window size up and down, right before release mouse button: http://imgur.com/a/AuIQv
    Is there any way to fix it?

Hi! I searched in the thread and didn't find anything about it so I'm asking.
    When I screenshot using F5, when I wasn't using KCP the screenshots were saved into the native resolution of the video, now with KCP it saves with the current size of the player window. My monitor is small so is there a way to disable this feature, making the MPC/madVR save the screenshots in the video native resolution?

Examples as it happens: http://i.imgur.com/T31lfH8.png http://i.imgur.com/C8WkvhJ.jpg

Hello!

I used mpc-hc mainly and i found that when i play .webm files and i close it. It doesn't close mpc-hc completely.
    MPC-HC(background process) is still running and eating my CPU. It lags like hell when I don't close it.

Here's a screenshot:
    http://puu.sh/sptrc/30373e4f74.png
    http://puu.sh/sptrs/35eb9191b7.png
    (I already close MPC-HC at this point.)

Note: It does close fully when i play .mkv and .mp4 files. (have not tested other files as i don't have media files except .mp4, .mkv and .webm)
    I run Windows 10 Version 1607.

Hi Guys
    How to apply KCP Setting for windows standard user account?

Greetings!

I was wondering why mpc-be doesn't show a preview of the video you will be watching when hovering over the video position bar? In my last installation I was able to view a preview thumbnail/shot of what would be displayed before clicking to alter the time in the video whilst I was watching. Now, I'm on a new computer, I can no longer do so...

To anyone who understands how to re-enable or activate this feature, I would be much obliged if you could lend assistance.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Firion View Post
    So since the LAV filters are built in to mpc now, I've just installed latest madvr and set it as the renderer, any other specific settings I should change? Also is the subfilter thing worth installing?
    That's MPC-HC with lavfilters 0.66.

There's lavfilters 0.69

Hi! I have a problem. When I open audio track (that contain same audio + other language over it) it does not overwrite or displayed in the selection menu, its playing together and it is converted into an echo. When I used klite pack, this audio track was displaying in the selection menu, so I was able to choose between original or added audio file, but here is no choice, and I don't see any way to mute one from 2 audio tracks. Also in filters menu its look like:
    - Default DirectSound Device
    - Default DirectSound Device
    - madVR
    - LAV Audio Decoder
    - LAV Audio Decoder
    - LAV Video Decoder
    - LAV Splitter
    - LAV Splitter
    - File Source (Async.)
    Last edited by Nastigasha; 01-07-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 20