Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New website design coming, need suggestions

I definetly like the idea of having the anime seperated into groups depending on the group that did subs and everything it gets tedius to scroll down through a list of episodes all by differnt groups and have to pick out episodes
    Also Idk if it was mentioned by what about a seeder/leecher little box Ive had failed downloads becuase of no peers (Or nearly none) before

WOW! great plan but the page must be quick like it takes some time to load for me its fine but still having doubts what will happen ater the update any way nice i really wanted the VOTE plan and GOOD LUCK GAMBATTE ohh another thing many torrents are dead so i think we its better to get some more uploders
    Last edited by Riyad Tushar; 11-02-2013 at 08:54 PM.

This looks really dead but I guess I'll post anyway.

http://haruhichan.com/page/calendar/anime.html

This is useless and should really show the opposite which is how long since things have aired/been subbed. There's a recent on the front page but it shows every torrent not just each episode of an anime that was added and you can't see older posts on the recent. It's hard to keep up with anime that are currently airing and neither of those help.

I have to agree that this thread look dead.

I have noticed that some anime is not even being tracked by major sub groups. Can you a least add Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid to the Japan Anime Showtimes page http://haruhichan.com/page/calendar/anime.html? It is being subbed by Anon and DeadFish currently and released up to episode 3.

Thanks in advance

BL

Weeaboo leader or something Swaps4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiestaYonJyuGo View Post
    This looks really dead but I guess I'll post anyway.

http://haruhichan.com/page/calendar/anime.html

This is useless and should really show the opposite which is how long since things have aired/been subbed. There's a recent on the front page but it shows every torrent not just each episode of an anime that was added and you can't see older posts on the recent. It's hard to keep up with anime that are currently airing and neither of those help.
    What, why? Multiple groups sub shows and there's never a 100% given time-frame for when subs are out, so it wouldn't work as planned. As for the front page, we know of that issue but can't really do much to fix it. Just wait for the revamp or use our RSS feeds.

Weeaboo leader or something Swaps4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blanmgr View Post
    I have to agree that this thread look dead.

I have noticed that some anime is not even being tracked by major sub groups. Can you a least add Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid to the Japan Anime Showtimes page http://haruhichan.com/page/calendar/anime.html? It is being subbed by Anon and DeadFish currently and released up to episode 3.

Thanks in advance

BL
    I've added ViVid to the calendar.

-almost 2 years later-

Not sure if this was mentioned but could make it so that users can mark animes that have been downloaded

Members who have read this thread: 2