The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls Visuals & Promotional Videos Released
The official website of the The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls anime has released a few new key visuals for the upcoming series scheduled to air this Winter. Also, some new promotional videos have also released.
A total of 4 key visuals have been released so far. The latest visual can be seen above and other 3 are:
In addition to the visuals, the website has also released a new video promoting the series’ second anniversary DVD and Blu-rays. The discs will contain a special music video of the song Please Cinderella, a special cut of The [email protected] Cinderella Girls 1st Live Wonderful [email protected]!! live concert, among other bonuses and specials. The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls Animation First Set DVD & Blu-ray will release in Japan on November 5th.
Another promotional video was also released, this time for the Blu-ray release of the entire [email protected] Cinderella Girls 1st Live Wonderful [email protected]!! live concert that was held in April this year. The Blu-ray will release in Japan this late November.
The anime’s production crew was earlier revealed and are as follows:
- Director and Storyboard Artist: Noriko Takao (The [email protected], The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Series Composer: Tatsuya Takahashi (The [email protected] Movie: Kagayaki no Mukougawa e! Screenplay)
- Character Designer and Animation Director: Yuusuke Matsuo (Black★Rock Shooter OVA, The [email protected])
- Animation Studio: A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Aldnoah.Zero)
The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls is a mobile social game developed by Mobage and published by Bandai Namco Games. The game involves the player to interact with other players, where they need to perform various tasks. The game features a total of 100 idols to be collected, who are represented as trading cards in the game. The game acts out like other social games where you will need to use a form of stamina to do a task – where it is refilled over time. The game has been reported to earn 1 Billion Yen (~ 10 Million USD) per month from in-game purchases of items and idols, and has over 4 million users as of April this year. A live concert of the game with all the voice actresses, [email protected] Cinderella Girls 1st Live Wonderful [email protected]!!, was held at the Maihama Amphi Theater in Chiba Prefecture where the anime adaptation was announced.
The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls will be airing in January next year, during the Winter 2014/2015 anime season. Additional information and footage of the series will release soon.
Latest posts by Frontalspy (see all)
- Musaigen no Phantom World Anime Episode Count Revealed - December 30, 2015
- New D.Gray-Man TV Anime Will Be a Continuation - December 27, 2015
- Noragami Aragoto OST Recalled Due to Use of Sounds Relating to Islam - December 5, 2015