Attack on Titan’s Studio to Produce Owari no Seraph TV Anime
Following up on the recent announcement of plans for a TV Anime adaptation of novelist Takaya Kagami (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives), manga creator Daisuke Furuya, and manga artist Yamato Yamamoto (Kure-nai)’s Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End) manga. Production credits have now been announced for the project.
The current confirmed staff are as follows:
- Director: Daisuke Tokutsuchi
- Assistant director: Masashi Koizuka (Attack on Titan)
- Script: Hiroshi Seko (Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill, Zankyou no Terror)
- Character designs: Satoshi Kadowaki
- Animation Studio: Wit Studio (Attack on Titan, Hal, Hoozuki no Reitetsu)
Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End) is a Japanese dark fantasy manga series written by Takaya Kagami and illustrated by Yamato Yamamoto with storyboards by Daisuke Furuya. It is published by Shueisha on Jump Square and in English by Viz Media on Weekly Shonen Jump. Takaya Kagami and Yamato Yamamoto launched the dark fantasy series in Shueisha’s Jump Square magazine in fall 2012. Shueisha is publishing the sixth volume on September 4, and new volumes have regularly ranked on Oricon’s top 50 chart. An anime adaption was announced on August 28, 2014.
One day, a mysterious virus appeared on Earth which killed every infected human over the age of 13. At the same time, vampires emerged from the world’s dark recesses and enslaved mankind. Enter Hyakuya Yuuichirou, a young boy, who along with the rest of the children from his orphanage, are treated as livestock by the vampires. Even in captivity, Yuuichirou dreams big. He dreams of killing vampires. He dreams of killing them all.
Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)
- Asuna and Yuna Prepare for the Sword Art Online Movie in New Visual - January 3, 2017
- Megami – February 2017 Posters [Contains NSFW Images] - December 30, 2016
- Nitroplus’ Mascot Wishes You a Merry Christmas 2016 - December 26, 2016