The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan Full Staff Revealed
The full staff of the upcoming anime adaptation of Nagaru Tanigawa and Puyo’s The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan (The Vanishing of Nagato Yuki-Chan) manga has been revealed in the latest issue of Kadokawa Shoten’s Young Ace magazine.
The issue has revealed many new staff members that will be production the anime series, they include:
- Art Director: Kenichi Tajiri (Daily Lives of High School Boys, Working!!)
- Background Artists: Mukuo Studio (The IDOLM@STER, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)
- Colour Setting Artist: Chie Tanimoto (AKB0048, Oreshura)
- Photography Director: Atsushi Iwasaki (Fairy Tail, Shugo Chara!)
- Photographers: T2 Studio (Steins;Gate, Oreimo)
- Editor: Takeshi Sadamatsu (White Album Season 2, Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
- Sound Director: Yota Tsuruoka (K-ON!, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Sound Studio: Rakuonsha (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The IDOLM@STER)
- Music Composer: Tatsuya Katou (Medaka Box, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya)
- Music Studio: Lantis (The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!)
The previously revealed staff:
- Planning: Takeshi Yasuda (Tokyo ESP)
- Director: Junichi Wada (Fairy Tail Episode Director)
- Series Composition: Touko Machida (Hitsugi no Chaika)
- Character Designer: Ikuko Ito (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S)
- Animation Production: Satelight (Log Horizon)
- Production: North High Literature Club
The main cast of the upcoming series was also earlier revealed and features the return of the cast from previous Haruhi anime:
- Minori Chihara as Yuki Nagato
- Tomokazu Sugita as Kyon
- Natsuko Kuwatani as Ryouko Asakura
- Yuko Goto as Mikuru Asahina
- Yuki Matsuoka as Tsuruya-san
- Taniguchi: Minoru Shiraishi as Taniguchi
- Megumi Matsumoto as Kunikida
- Daisuke Ono as Itsuki Koizumi
- Aya Hirano as Haruhi Suzumiya
Aya Hirano has recently went on Twitter and revealed that the upcoming anime will be scheduled to air from April next year, during the Spring 2015 anime season.
— 平野綾オフィシャルインフォ (@Hysteric_Barbie) December 18, 2014
The anime adaptation of the spin-off manga was made late last year. Anime store Docomo was revealed to be streaming the upcoming series, as well as the two other spin-off shows in the Haruhi franchise, The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya and Nyoron Churuya-san.
The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan is a spin-off manga in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya franchise, where it stars the eponymous character Yuki Nagato. The series takes place in the alternate universe established in The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. The series is written and drawn by Puyo, which started in February 2010. To date, the series has a total of 5 volumes with the 6th volume releasing on December 26th this year.
There is very little information regarding the anime announcement of The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan, including whether or no Kyoto Animation will produce it. Two other spin-off manga were also produced into anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya and Nyoron Churuya-san.
Yuki Nagato, the shy president of the literature club, has never been very sure of herself around other people. But around Kyon, the only boy in the tiny, three-person club, Yuki finds herself faltering even more than usual. For Kyon, and for her precious club, Yuki must find her confidence and let her true personality shine! Enjoy taking a fresh look at your favorite characters in this brand-new story set in the world of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya!
The anime adaptation of The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan will be airing during the Spring 2015 anime season on Tokyo MX and AT-X. Further information about the anime will be revealed soon.
You can visit the anime’s website here: http://www.haruhi.tv/yuki_chan/main.html
Latest posts by Frontalspy (see all)
- Musaigen no Phantom World Anime Episode Count Revealed - December 30, 2015
- New D.Gray-Man TV Anime Will Be a Continuation - December 27, 2015
- Noragami Aragoto OST Recalled Due to Use of Sounds Relating to Islam - December 5, 2015