Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime characters do you find the most attractive who also happens to be wealthy? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (51.9%), male fans (48.1%) and teens to their 20s (77.7%) while the other 22.3% are 30 and over.

20) Suzuki Sonoko (Detective Conan)

19) Mikoto Misaka (A Certain series)

18) Nasuno Takamiya (Teekyuu!)

17) Reiko Akimoto (Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo)

16) Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)

15) Kaiba Seto (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

14) Masato Hijikawa (UtaPri)

13) Tomoyo Daidouji (Cardcaptor Sakura)

12) Tsukasa Domyouji (Boys Over Flowers/ Hana Yori Dango)

11) Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)

10) Suneo Honekawa (Doraemon)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters haruhichan.com Doraemon Suneo Honekawa

9) Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High Host Club)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters haruhichan.com Tamaki Suoh Ouran High Host Club

8) Maki Nishikino (Love Live! School Idol Project)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters haruhichan.com Maki Nishikino Love Live! School Idol Project

7) Ren Jinguji (UtaPri)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters haruhichan.com Ren Jinguji UtaPri

6) Kazuhiko Hanawa (Chibi Maruko-chan)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters haruhichan.com Kazuhiko Hanawa Chibi Maruko-chan

5) Tsumugi Kotobuki (K-On!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters haruhichan.com Tsumugi Kotobuki K-On!

4) Seijuro Akashi (Kuroko’s Basketball)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters haruhichan.com Seijuro Akashi Kuroko’s Basketball

3) Nagi Sanzenin (Hayate the Combat Butler!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters haruhichan.com Nagi Sanzenin Hayate the Combat Butler!

2) Keigo Atobe (Prince of Tennis)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters haruhichan.com Keigo Atobe Prince of Tennis

1) Keiichi Nakagawa (Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters haruhichan.com Keiichi Nakagawa Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 14,632 times, 1 visits today)