K 2nd Season Slated for Fall and Staff Revealed
Kings Records began streaming the first promotional video for the upcoming second season of K on Wednesday which reveals that the second season will premiere in fall 2015. The video also confirms some of the staff for the second season:
- Original Work: GoRA x GoHands
- Director, Character Designer: Shingo Suzuki (Coppelion, K)
- Animation Production: GoHands (Seitokai Yakuindomo, Coppelion)
K, also known as K Project, is an original television anime series by the studio GoHands (Seitokai Yakuindomo, Coppelion). The series launched in October 2012 and was helmed by director Shingo Suzuki (Coppelion). The series received modest reception for its plot, but it was praised for the fluidity of the visuals and art. The creator of the series, GoRa (who also helped with the series’ composition), also wrote the story of the many adaptations of K. To date, the series has two prequel mangas, a side story manga, two light novels and a PlayStation Vita game. A sequel film to the anime series, titledK Missing Kings, was also produced and released in July this year.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
Set in a world where history has taken a slightly different course from the one we’re familiar with, K follows the story of a young boy whose life is caught in a psychic war between seven kings.
Ashinaka High School is known for its unique setting: the entire campus is built on an island. Yashiro Isana, aka Shiro, is having lunch with a cat on one of the school rooftops. After his lunch break, Shiro goes on an errand for his classmate Kukuri to prepare for their upcoming school festival, only to be chased by some intimidating-looking men.
Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)
- Kyoto Animation Is Now Accepting Direct Donations - July 25, 2019
- 40hara Exhibition at Akihabara – Cute Girls Showing Panties and Looking Disgusted at You - April 8, 2019
- Anime Girls in Tights – Yom Exhibition at Akihabara - November 22, 2018