Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime characters have the most suitable voices? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (56%), female fans (44%) and teens to their 20s (82.2%) while the other 17.8% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

30) Shuichi Ikeda as Char Aznable (The Gundam franchise)

29) Yasuo Yamada as Arsene Lupin III (Lupin III)

28) Suzuki Tatsuhisa as Takao Kazunari (Kuroko’s Basketball)

27) Kana Hanazawa as Nadeko Sengoku (Monogatari Series)

26) Yuki Kaji as Eren Yeager (Attack on Titan)

25) Nobuyo Ooyama as Doraemon

24) Yoshino Nanjou as Eli Ayase (Love Live! School Idol Project)

23) Aya Hirano as Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

22) Chiwa Saito as Hitagi Senjougahara (Monogatari Series)

21) Sakura Tange as Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)

20) Ari Ozawa as Chiyo Sakura (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun)

19) Kenshou Ono as Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko’s Basketball)

18) Saori Hayami as Yukino Yukinoshita (Oregairu)

17) Megumi Hayashibara as Lina Inverse (Slayers)

16) Jun Fukuyama as Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)

15) Daisuke Ono as Joutaro Kujo (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure)

14) Hiroshi Kamiya as Levi (Attack on Titan)

13) Rie Kugimiya as Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!)

12) Mamoru Miyano as Shuu Tsukiyama (Tokyo Ghoul)

11) Satomi Arai as Kuroko Shirai (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)

10) Mayumi Tanaka as Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)Luffy Straw Hat, Captain-san, Straw-chan, Monkey-chan, Straw-boy Monkey D. One Piece Tanaka, Mayumi voice actor

9) Masako Nozawa as Son Goku (Dragon Ball)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Inappropriate Voices in Anime haruhichan.com Masako Nozawa as Son Goku Dragon Ball

8) Daisuke Ono as Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Inappropriate Voices in Anime haruhichan.com Daisuke Ono as Sebastian Michaelis Black Butler

7) Hiroshi Kamiya as Koyomi Araragi (Monogatari Series)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Inappropriate Voices in Anime haruhichan.com Hiroshi Kamiya as Koyomi Araragi Monogatari Series

6) Nobuhiko Okamoto as Accelerator (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Inappropriate Voices in Anime haruhichan.com Nobuhiko Okamoto as Accelerator A Certain series

5) Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Kirito (Sword Art Online)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Inappropriate Voices in Anime haruhichan.com Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Kirito Sword Art Online

4) Hiroshi Kamiya as Izaya Orihara (Durarara!!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Inappropriate Voices in Anime haruhichan.com Hiroshi Kamiya as Izaya Orihara Durarara!!

3) Kana Hanazawa as Kosaki Onodera (Nisekoi)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Inappropriate Voices in Anime haruhichan.com Kana Hanazawa as Kosaki Onodera Nisekoi

2) Aki Toyosaki as Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Inappropriate Voices in Anime haruhichan.com Aki Toysaki Yui Hirasawa k-on

1) Tomokazu Sugita as Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)Gintoki Yorozuya, Mr. Odd Jobs, Shiroyasha, Gin-chan Sakata Sugita, Tomokazu Gintama voice actor

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 21,511 times, 1 visits today)