Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime or manga schools would you like to study at? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (52.6%), female fans (47.4%) and teens to their 20s (77.9%) while the other 22.1% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

30) Shohoku High School (Slam Dunk)

29) Sobu High School (Oregairu)

28) Ousai Academy (Seitokai Yakuindomo)

27) Heaven Academy (Angel Beats!)

26) Ashford Academy (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)

25) Ouran Private Academy High School (Ouran High Host Club)

24) A Certain High School (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)

23) Kamiyama High School (Hyouka)

22) Roman Academy (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun)

21) Hakone Academy (Yowamushi Pedal)

20) Hyotei Academy (Prince of Tennis)

19) Kaimei High School (Sket Dance)

18) SAO Survivor School (Sword Art Online)

17) Naoetsu Private High School (Monogatari series)

16) Touou Academy (Kuroko’s Basketball)

15) North Prefectural High School (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

14) Iwatobi High School (Free!)

13) Kunugigaoka Junior High School (Assassination Classroom)

12) The school Onodera, Raku, and Chitoge go to (Nisekoi)

11) Seirin High School (Kuroko’s Basketball)

10) Sakuragaoka Girls’ High School (K-On!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Sakuragaoka Girls’ High School  k-on

9) National Magic University First Affiliate High School (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei National Magic University First Affiliate High School

8) Saotome Academy (UtaPri)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Saotome Academy UtaPri

7) Gintama High School (Gintama)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Gintama High School Gintama

6) Fumizuki Academy (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Fumizuki Academy Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

5) Raira Academy (Durarara!!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Raira Academy Durarara

4) Tokiwadai Middle School (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Tokiwadai Middle School Toaru Majutsu no Index  Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

3) Teiko Junior High (Kuroko’s Basketball)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Teiko Junior High Kuroko's Basketball

2) Karasuno High (Haikyuu!!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Karasuno High Haikyuu!!

1) Otonokizaka High School (Love Live! School Idol Project)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Otonokizaka High School Love Live! School Idol Project

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 16,409 times, 1 visits today)