Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which female anime characters are the coolest? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (51%), male fans (49%) and teens to their 20s (74.7%) while the other 25.3% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

30) Chifuyu Orimura (Infinite Stratos)

29) Hitagi Senjougahara (Monogatari Series)

28) Tsubomi Kido (Mekakucity Actors)

27) Kyuubey Yagyuu (Gintama)

26) Kanzaki Kaori (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)

25) Olivier Mira Armstrong (Full Metal Alchemist)

24) Makoto Kikuchi (The [email protected])

23) Tae Shimura (Gintama)

22) Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

21) Riza Hawkeye (Full Metal Alchemist)

20) Yukino Yukinoshita (Oregairu)

19) Kagura (Gintama)

18) Riko Aida (Kuroko’s Basketball)

17) Fujiko Mine (Lupin III)

16) Shiki Ryougi (Kara no Kyoukai)

15) Morgianna (Magi)

14) Haman Karn (Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ)

13) Shino Asada/ Sinon (Sword Art Online)

12) Yuu Kashima (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun)

11) Touka Kirishima (Tokyo Ghoul)

10) Akane Tsunemori (Psycho-Pass)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Coolest Female Characters haruhichan.com top 30 coolest female characters psycho-pass Akane Tsunemori

9) Revy (Black Lagoon)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Coolest Female Characters haruhichan.com top 30 coolest female characters black lagoon Revy

8) Tsukuyo (Gintama)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Coolest Female Characters haruhichan.com top 30 coolest female characters Gintama Tsukuyo

7) Mikoto Misaka (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)Top 10 Tsunderes in Anime According to My Navi Woman haruhichan.com Mikoto Misaka Toaru Majutsu no Index Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

6) Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Coolest Female Characters haruhichan.com top 30 coolest female characters Fairy tail Erza Scarlet

5) Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Coolest Female Characters haruhichan.com top 30 coolest female characters Ghost in the shell Motoko Kusanagi

4) Saber (Fate Stay Night)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Coolest Female Characters haruhichan.com top 30 coolest female characters fate stay night Saber

3) Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Coolest Female Characters haruhichan.com top 30 coolest female characters Durarara!! Celty Sturluson

2) Asuna (Sword Art Online)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Coolest Female Characters haruhichan.com top 30 coolest female characters sword art online asuna

1) Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Coolest Female Characters haruhichan.com top 30 coolest female characters Attack on Titan Mikasa Ackerman

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 27,689 times, 1 visits today)