Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series would you recommend to others? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (68.4%), female fans (31.6%) and teens to their 20s (76.5%) while the other 23.5% are 30 and over.

Here are the male results:

10. Steins;GateTop 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Steins;Gate

9. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.Top 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

8. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!Top 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! visual

7. BakemonogatariMonogatari Haruhichan.com Newtype February 2015 posters Bakemonogatari Hanamonogatari Nekomonogatari Kuro Nisemonogatari Tsukimonogatari

6. Sword Art OnlineTop 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Sword Art Online

5. Mahou Shoujo Madoka MagicaTop 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

4. ClannadTop 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Clannad

3. Code Geass: Hangyaku no LelouchTop 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch

2. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.Top 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

1. Angel Beats!Top 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Angel Beats

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 34,555 times, 1 visits today)