Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series would you recommend to others? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (68.4%), female fans (31.6%) and teens to their 20s (76.5%) while the other 23.5% are 30 and over.
Here are the male results:
I’m Jake Caprino, who is more commonly known by the online alias Swaps4. I’m a subcontractor based in Japan. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture.