New Visual Revealed for Arslan Senki TV Anime
A brand new visual has been revealed for the upcoming TV anime adaptation of Yoshiki Tanaka and Yoshitaka Amano’s Arslan Senki (The Heroic Legend of Arslan) novel series on the anime’s official website. Additionally, a new commercial and the anime’s Ending theme were also revealed.
The Ending theme song of the anime was revealed. The ED will be Lapis Lazuili performed by Japanese female singer Eir Aoi. The song will be composed by Yusuke Kato. Aoi has performed the theme songs for various other anime, including:
- Kill la Kill OP1: Sirius
- Sword Art Online OP2: INNOCENCE
- Sword Art Online II OP: IGNITE
- Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Cour ED: GENESIS
A brand new commercial has also been released:
The new CM introduces the new character Silvermask, voiced by Yuki Kaji (Eren Jaeger from Attack on Titan).
He will join the main cast of the anime, which includes:
- Kobayashi Yuusuke (Takamiya Honoka from Witch Craft Works) as Arslan
- Hosoya Yoshimasa (Yamazaki Sousuke from Free! Eternal Summer) as Daryun
- Namikawa Daisuke (Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter) as Narsus
- Hanae Natsuki (Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul) as Elam
- Kenn (Akihito Kanbara in Kyoukai no Kanata) who will voice Gieve
- Maaya Sakamoto (Motoko Kusanagi in Ghost in the Shell) playing the role of Falangies
The production team includes:
- Original creator: Tanaka Yoshiki
- Manga: Arakawa Hiromu
- Director: Abe Noriyuki (Bleach, YuYu Hakusho)
- Series Composition: Uezu Makoto (Yuki Yuna wa Yuusha de aru, Akame ga Kill)
- Key Animation: Ogiso Shingo (Anohana)
- Character Design: Tazawa Ushio, Watanabe Kazuo
- Action Director: Kimura Satoshi
- Concept Design: Niitsuma Daisuke
- Art Director: Kudo Tadashi
- Background: Studio Pinewood
- Color Key: Shinohara Aiko
- CG Director: Suzuki Daisuke
- Modeling Director: Adachi Hiroshi
- 3DCGI: SANZIGEN Animation Studio
- Director of Photography: Masumoto Yukihiro
- Photography: Graphinica
- Editing: Hasegawa Mai
- Sound Director: Aketagawa Jin
- Sound Effects: Koyama Yasumasa
- Sound: Magic Capsule
- Music: Iwashiro Taro
- Animation Production: LIDEN FILMS and SANZIGEN Animation Studio
- Production: The Heroic Legend of Arslan Production Committee
Since the anime’s announcement a series of commercials for the anime were revealed, which introduces the main premise of the series and the main characters.
Arslan Senki or The Heroic Legend of Arslan is a Japanese fantasy novel series written by Tanaka Yoshiki. Tanaka began writing the series in 1986, and the series is still ongoing as of 2008. There are currently 14 novels and one side story published. It was adapted into a manga by Nakamura Chisato in 1991, but the manga caught up to the novels in 1998 and received an original ending. In 2013, it received yet another manga adaptation, this time illustrated by Arakawa Hiromu. The new manga is serialized in the Bessatsu Shounen Magazine. Arslan Senki was also once developed into a short film and a 6 part unfinished OVA (only 4 parts were released).
Betrayed from within and overwhelmed by dark sorcery, the valiant armies of Pars are overrun by the warrior-fanatics of Lusitania. Escaping the destruction of his homeland, the heroic Prince Arslan begins to assemble a group of five, extraordinary allies—a priestess, an exiled warrior, a mischievous minstrel, an insightful artist and his attendant—to aid him in his fight against the Lusitanian invaders. Together, they must build an army and defeat 300,000 trained soldiers—including the mysterious Lord Silver Mask—who has also laid claim to the throne of Pars.
The Arslan Senki TV anime will be airing from April 5th on MBS during the Spring 2015 anime season. Further information about the anime will be revealed in the near future.
Latest posts by Frontalspy (see all)
- Musaigen no Phantom World Anime Episode Count Revealed - December 30, 2015
- New D.Gray-Man TV Anime Will Be a Continuation - December 27, 2015
- Noragami Aragoto OST Recalled Due to Use of Sounds Relating to Islam - December 5, 2015