Following up on the previous rankings by males, Charapedia have revealed the female results for: Which anime series would you recommend to others? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (68.4%), female fans (31.6%) and teens to their 20s (76.5%) while the other 23.5% are 30 and over.

Here are the female results:

10. Hoozuki no ReitetsuTop 10 Anime Series Females Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Hoozuki no Reitetsu

9. One PieceTop 30 addicting anime Top 30 One Piece haruhichan.com series

8. Magi: The Labyrinth of MagicTop 10 Anime Series Females Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Magi

7. Hunter x HunterTop 10 Anime Series Females Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Hunter x Hunter

6. Shingeki no KyojinAttack-on-Titan_Haruhichan.com-Season-1-Visual

5. Free!Haruhichan.com Newtype November 2014 posters Free! Eternal Summer anime

4. Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%Uta no Prince-Sama Maji Love 2000 anime

3. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada ShiranaiTop 10 Anime Series Females Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com AnoHana

2. GintamaTop 10 Anime Series Females Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com gintama

1. Kuroko’s BasketballTop 10 Anime Series Females Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Kuroko's Basketball

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 12,512 times, 1 visits today)