Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series is the most promising from the spring 2015 anime lineup? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (55.3%), female fans (46.7%) and teens to their 20s (84.6%) while the other 15.4% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Danmachi
19. Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku
18. Ghost in the Shell: Arise – Another Mission
17. Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki
16. Ore Monogatari!!
15. High School DxD BorN
14. Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic
13. Digimon Adventure tri.
12. Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid
11. Sound! Euphonium
10. Owari no SeraphOwari no Seraph Third Visual haruhichan.com seraph of the end key visual

9. The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chanRyouko Asakura Bullies Yuki Nagato in This New Visual haruhichan.com The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan The Vanishing of Nagato Yuki-Chan poster
8. Arslan SenkiArslan-Senki-Anime-Visual-2
7. Grisaia no Meikyuu and Grisaia no RakuenGrisaia-no-Meikyuu-&-Grisaia-no-Rakuen-Anime_Haruhichan.com-Visual
6. Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love RevolutionTop 20 Most Anticipated Anime for Spring 2015 haruhichan.com Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Revolution

5. Shokugeki no SoumaShokugeki-no-Souma_Haruhichan.com-Magazine-Visual
4. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd SeasonFate-stay-night-Unlimited-Blade_Haruhichan.com-Works-Second-Cour Visual
3. Nisekoi 2nd SeasonNisekoi_Haruhichan.com-Season-2-Magazine-Visual
2. Oregairu 2Oregairu Visual

1. Gintama 2015New Gintama Series Slated for April 2015 visual haruhichan.com Gintama new season announced

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 79,448 times, 1 visits today)