Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which finishing move or ability would you want to use from an anime / manga series? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (50.6%), male fans (49.4%) and teens in their 20s (79.8%) while the other 20.2% are 30 and over.

Here are the male results:

20) Yuusuke Urameshi’s Reigan (Yu Yu Hakusho)

19) Dio Brando’s The World (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure)

18) Misogi Kumagawa’s Uso Tsuki (Medaka Box)

17) Monkey D. Luffy’s Gomu Gomu Pistol (One Piece)

16) Tatsuya Shiba’s Material Burst (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)

15) Edward Elric’s alchemy (Full Metal Alchemist)

14) Goku’s flight (Dragon Ball)

13) Naruto Uzumaki’s Rasengan (Naruto)

12) Meliodas’s Full Counter (The Seven Deadly Sins)

11) Touma Kamijou’s Imagine Breaker (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)

10) Kuroko Shirai’s Instant Teleportation (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)Top 20 Finishing Move or Abilities Anime Fans Would Want to Use Kuroko Shirai’s Instant Teleportation Toaru Majutsu no Index  Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

9) Goku’s Instant Transmission (Dragon Ball)Top 20 Finishing Move or Abilities Anime Fans Would Want to Use Goku’s Instant Transmission Dragon Ball

8) Lelouch Lamperouge’s Mind-control Geass (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)Top 20 Finishing Move or Abilities Anime Fans Would Want to Use Lelouch Lamperouge’s Mind-control Geass Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion

7) Ryota Kise’s Perfect Copy (Kuroko’s Basketball)Top 20 Finishing Move or Abilities Anime Fans Would Want to Use Ryota Kise’s Perfect Copy Kuroko’s Basketball

6) Kirito’s Starburst Stream (Sword Art Online)Top 20 Finishing Move or Abilities Anime Fans Would Want to Use Kirito’s Starburst Stream Sword Art Online

5) Kuroko Tetsutya’s Misdirection (Kuroko’s Basketball)Top 20 Finishing Move or Abilities Anime Fans Would Want to Use Kuroko Tetsutya’s Misdirection Kuroko’s Basketball

4) Accelerator’s Accelerator (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)Top 20 Finishing Move or Abilities Anime Fans Would Want to Use Accelerator’s Accelerator Toaru Majutsu no Index  Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

3) Seijuro Akashi’s Emperor Eye (Kuroko’s Basketball)Anime-Trending-Character-Poll-Week-7-Akashi-Seijuro_Haruhichan.com_

2) Mikoto Misaka’s Railgun (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)Top 20 Finishing Move or Abilities Anime Fans Would Want to Use Mikoto Misaka’s Railgun Toaru Majutsu no Index  Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

1) Goku’s Kamehameha (Dragon Ball)Top 20 Finishing Move or Abilities Anime Fans Would Want to Use Goku’s Kamehameha dragon ball

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 20,520 times, 1 visits today)