Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime characters studied the most? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (52.5%), female fans (47.5%) and teens in their 20s (85.4%) while the other 14.6% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

30) Suzu Hagiwara (Seitokai Yakuindomo)
29) Umi Sonoda (Love Live! School Idol Project)
28) Shintarou Kisaragi (Mekaku City Actors)
27) Shouyou Yoshida (Gintama)
26) Seishirou Tsugumi (Nisekoi)
25) Kei Tsukishima (Haikyuu!!)
24) Light Yagami (Death Note)
23) Eru Chitanda (Hyouka)
22) Eli Ayase (Love Live! School Idol Project)
21) Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
20) Conan Edogawa (Detective Conan)
19) Tsukuyomi Komoe (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)
18) Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon)
17) Hitagi Senjougahara (Monogatari series)
16) Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)
15) Ginpachi-sensei (Gintama)
14) Maki Nishikino (Love Live! School Idol Project)
13) Takamine Kiyomaru (Zatch Bell)
12) Koushi Sugawara (Haikyuu!!)
11) Makoto Tachibana (Free!)
10) Tatsuya Shiba (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Tatsuya Shiba Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei9) Mio Akiyama (K-On!)K-On! - Mio Akiyama 018) Yukino Yukinoshita (Oregairu)Top 30 Anime Characters Who Studied the Most Yukino Yukinoshita Oregairu7) Hidetoshi Dekisugi (Doraemon)Top 30 Anime Characters Who Studied the Most Hidetoshi Dekisugi Doraemon6) Mikoto Misaka (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)Touma Kamijo x Mikoto Misaka Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Toaru Majutsu no Index series Haruhichan.com5) Shintaro Midorima (Kuroko’s Basketball)Shintaro Midorima Kuroko no Basuke gif4) Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)Sword Art Online - Asuna Yuuki3) Tsubasa Hanekawa (Monogatari series)Top 30 Anime Characters Who Studied the Most Tsubasa Hanekawa Monogatari series2) Seijuro Akashi (Kuroko’s Basketball)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters haruhichan.com Seijuro Akashi Kuroko’s Basketball1) Koro-sensei (Assassination Classroom)Top 30 Anime Characters Who Studied the Most Koro-sensei Assassination Classroom

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 17,486 times, 1 visits today)