Gintama 2015 Anime Trailer Streamed
A new trailer for the upcoming 2015 TV anime series based on Hideaki Sorachi’s action comedy manga Gintama was streamed last weekend. The new trailer previews the opening theme “Day x Day” by Blue Encount.
The first trailer for Gintama 2015:
In addition to this, the main staff was also revealed earlier:
- Supervisor: Yoichi Fujita (Binbougami ga!, Gintama)
- Director: Chizuru Miyawaki (Associate director for Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!)
- Character Designer: Shinji Takeuchi (Fairy Tail (2014))
- Sound Supervisor: Katsuyoshi Kobayashi (Binbougami ga!, Gintama, Tribe Cool Crew)
- Sound Director: Shinji Takamatsu (Director of the 1st to 105th episode of Gintama)
- Anime Production: Sunrise (Accel World, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch, Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo)
Gintama 2015 visual:
Gintama, is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Hideaki Sorachi and serialized, beginning on December 8, 2003, in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump. Set in Edo which has been conquered by aliens named Amanto, the plot follows life from the point of view of samurai Gintoki Sakata, who works as a freelancer alongside his friends Shinpachi Shimura and Kagura in order to pay the monthly rent. Sorachi added the science fiction setting to develop characters to his liking after his editor suggested doing a historical series.
The series has been adapted into an original video animation (OVA) by Sunrise and was featured at Jump Festa 2006 Anime Tour in 2005. This was followed by a full anime series titled Gintama that premiered in 2006 and continued until 2010. After a small hiatus, Gintama returned under the name Gintama (2011) and aired until March 26, 2012 with a total of 51 episodes. After another small hiatus, Gintama returned under the name Gintama’ Enchousen with a total of 13 episodes which aired from October 4, 2012 to March 28th, 2013. It also inspired two movies, Gintama: Shinyaku Benizakura-hen and Gintama: Kanketsu-hen – Yorozuya yo Eien Nare. Weekly Shonen Jump’s 33rd issue had teased that the manga is celebrating over a decade of serialization with “OOO” (an unrevealed term that can be spelled with three Japanese syllables).
Life isn’t easy in feudal Japan… especially since the aliens landed and conquered everything! Oh sure, the new health care is great, but the public ban on the use of swords has left a lot of defeated samurai with a difficult decision to make concerning their future career paths! This is especially true if, as in the case of Gintoki Sakata, they’re not particularly inclined towards holding a day job, which is why Gintoki’s opted for the freelance route, taking any job that’s offered to him as long as the financial remuneration sounds right. Unfortunately, in a brave new world filled with stray bug-eyed monsters, upwardly mobile Yakuza and overly ambitious E.T. entrepreneurs, those jobs usually don’t pay as well as they should for the pain, suffering and indignities endured!
Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)
- Anime Girls in Tights – Yom Exhibition at Akihabara - November 22, 2018
- Asuna and Yuna Prepare for the Sword Art Online Movie in New Visual - January 3, 2017
- Megami – February 2017 Posters [Contains NSFW Images] - December 30, 2016