Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime characters would you want as your boss? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (46.1%), female fans (53.9%) and teens to adults in their 20s (73.2%) while the other 26.8% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

30. Izaya Orihara (Durarara!!)
29. Kirito (Sword Art Online)
28. Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
27. Koushi Sugawara (Haikyuu!!)
26. Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)
25. Eli Ayase (Love Live! School Idol Project)
24. Bright Noah (Mobile Suit Gundam)
23. Makoto Tachibana (Free!)
22. Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji)
21. Daijiro Ohara (KochiKame)
20. Kiichi Gotou (Patlabor)
19. Yukino Yukinoshita (Oregairu)
18. Karasuma-sensei (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu)
17. Isao Kondou (Gintama)
16. Aoi Miyamori (Shirobako)
15. Yang Wen-li (The Legend of the Galactic Heroes)
14. Koro-sensei (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu)
13. Atsushi Dojo (Library Wars)
12. Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
11. Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
10. Shinya Kogami (Psycho-Pass)Top 10 Male and Female Anime Characters from Newtype's March 2015 Issue haruhichan.com psycho-pass Shinya Kougami
9. Roy Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist)Top 30 Anime Characters You Would Want as Your Boss Roy Mustang Full Metal Alchemist
8. Hoozuki (Hoozuki no Reitetsu)Top 30 Anime Characters You Would Want as Your Boss Hoozuki Hoozuki no Reitetsu
7. Toshiro Hijikata (Gintama)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist haruhichan.com Toshiro Hijikata Gintama
6. Akane Tsunemori (Psycho-Pass)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Coolest Female Characters haruhichan.com top 30 coolest female characters psycho-pass Akane Tsunemori
5. Hiroshi Nohara (Crayon Shin-chan)Top 30 Anime Characters You Would Want as Your Boss Hiroshi Nohara Crayon Shin-chan

4. Seijuro Akashi (Kuroko’s Basketball)Anime-Trending-Character-Poll-Week-9-Akashi Seijuro_Haruhichan.com_
3. Frieza (Dragon Ball Z)Top 30 Anime Characters You Would Want as Your Boss Frieza Dragon Ball Z
2. Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)Sakata Gintoki Gintama gif
1. Levi (Shingeki no Kyojin)Fans Vote for Which Anime Character They Would like to Date on Christmas haruhichan.com Levi attack on titan

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!

Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)