Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series from the current season do you want to continue to watch? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (52.5%), female fans (47.5%) and teens to adults in their 20s (84.9%) while the other 15.1% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

30. Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation
29. Etotama
28. Nintama Rantarou season 23
27. Grisaia no Meikyuu
26. Sailor Moon Crystal
25. Baby Steps 2nd Season
24. High School DxD BorN
23. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid
22. Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku
21. Diamond no Ace: Second Season
20. Show By Rock!!
19. Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic
18. Denpa Kyoushi (TV)
17. Kyoukai no Rinne (TV)
16. Plastic Memories
15. Grisaia no Rakuen
14. Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV)
13. Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu
12. Ore Monogatari!!
11. Shokugeki no Souma
10. Hibike! EuphoniumNyanType Magazine June 2015 anime posters hibike! euphonium
9. Nisekoi 2nd SeasonTop 20 Spring 2015 Anime You Should Keep Watching Nisekoi 2nd season
8. Kekkai SensenKekkai-Sensen_Haruhichan.com-Anime-Visual-2
7. DanmachiTop 20 Spring 2015 Anime You Should Keep Watching danmachi
6. Arslan SenkiArslan-Senki-Anime-Visual-2
5. Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love RevolutionsUta-No-Prince-Sama-Maji-Love-Revolutions-Visual_haruhichan.com
4. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd SeasonMegami MAGAZINE May 2015 anime posters fate stay night unlimited blade works caster saber poster
3. Gintama (2015)New Gintama Series Slated for April 2015 visual haruhichan.com Gintama new season announced
2. Owari no SeraphOwari no Seraph Third Visual haruhichan.com seraph of the end key visual
1. Oregairu 2NyanType Magazine June 2015 anime posters Oregairu

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 26,516 times, 1 visits today)