New Monster Musume Visual Features Papi
A new key visual for the upcoming TV anime adaptation of Takemaru Inui’s manga series Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Everyday That There Is a Monster Girl) has been revealed in the June issue of NewType. The new visual features Papi the harpy, the half human and half bird sub-species.
A new visual for the anime was also revealed in the most recent issue of Animage:
The main staff is as follows:
- Direction: Tatsuya Yoshihara (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san, Yoru no Yatterman)
- Series Composition & Screenplay: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Ben-To, Yoru no Yatterman)
- Animation Direction: Tatsuya Sunagawa (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san) and Shunji Akasaka
- Character Design: Tatsuya Sunagawa
- Assistant Character Design: Shunji Akasaka
- Sound Direction: Hiroto Morishita
- Music: manzo and Hiroaki Tsutsumi (Ao Haru Ride, Joshiraku)
- Animation: Lerche (Assassination Classroom) and Seva
In addition, the voice actors for three of the main monster girls have been announced:
- Sora Amamiya (Akame ga Kill!‘s Akame) as Miia
- Ari Ozawa (Chiyo Sakura from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) as Papi
- Natsuki Aikawa (Petra Ral from Shingeki no Kyojin) as Centorea Shianus
The anime adaptation was revealed on the 7th manga volume of Takemaru Inui’s manga series Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Everyday That There Is a Monster Girl), there was wraparound jacket band announcement revealing that the TV anime adaptation of the manga will premiere this July, during the summer 2015 anime season.
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, usually translated as “Everyday Life with Monster Girls” but also as “Daily Life with a Monster Girl” or “Everyday Monster Girls“, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Okayado. The manga first began as a series of hentai one-shots. An anime adaption has been announced to Air in July 2015.
Monster Musume is currently published in Japan by Tokuma Shoten in their Monthly Comic Ryu magazine and by Seven Seas Entertainment in the United States, with the chapters collected and reprinted into—so far—6 tankobon volumes. The story revolves around Kimihito Kurusu, often referred to as “Darling” among various other things, a Japanese student whose life is totally thrown into turmoil after becoming involved with the “Interspecies Cultural Exchange” program by mistake.
Monster Musume synopsis from MAL:
Monsters—they’re real, and they want to date us! Three years ago, the world learned that harpies, centaurs, catgirls, and all manners of fabulous creatures are not merely fiction; they are flesh and blood—not to mention scale, feather, horn, and fang. Thanks to the “Cultural Exchange Between Species Act,” these once-mythical creatures have assimilated into society, or at least, they’re trying.
When a hapless human named Kurusu Kimihito is inducted as a “volunteer” into the government exchange program, his world is turned upside down. A snake-like lamia named Miia comes to live with him, and it is Kurusu’s job to take care of her and make sure she integrates into his everyday life. Unfortunately for Kurusu, Miia is undeniably sexy, and the law against interspecies breeding is very strict. Even worse, when a ravishing centaur girl and a flirtatious harpy move in, what’s a full-blooded young man with raging hormones to do?!
Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)
- Anime Girls in Tights – Yom Exhibition at Akihabara - November 22, 2018
- Asuna and Yuna Prepare for the Sword Art Online Movie in New Visual - January 3, 2017
- Megami – February 2017 Posters [Contains NSFW Images] - December 30, 2016