Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime couples should break up? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (53.6%), female fans (46.4%) and teens to adults in their 20s (76.1%) while the other 23.9% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

10. Naruto and Hinata (Naruto)Top 10 Anime Couple That Should Break Up Naruto and Hinata Naruto
9. Makoto Itou and Sekai Saionji (School Days)Top 10 Anime Couple That Should Break Up Makoto Itou and Sekai Saionji School Days
8. Shinichiro Nakagami and Hiromi Yuasa (True Tears)Top 10 Anime Couple That Should Break Up Shinichiro Nakagami and Hiromi Yuasa True Tears
7. Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne (Gundam SEED)Kira Yamato x Lacus Clyne Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny anime series haruhichan.com
6. Sasuke and Sakura (Naruto)Top 10 Anime Couple That Should Break Up Sasuke and Sakura Naruto
5. Raku Ichijou and Chitoge Kirisaki (Nisekoi)Top 10 Anime Couple That Should Break Up Raku Ichijou and Chitoge Kirisaki Nisekoi
4. Makoto Itou and Kotonoha Katsura (School Days)Top 10 Anime Couple That Should Break Up Makoto Itou and Kotonoha Katsura School Days
3. Yocchi and Micchi (Crayon Shin-chan)Top 10 Anime Couple That Should Break Up Yocchi and Micchi Crayon Shin-chan
2. Kirito and Asuna (Sword Art Online)Kirito x Asuna fighting Sword Art Online hug anime series Haruhichan.com
1. Shinichi Kudo and Ran Mori (Detective Conan)Shinichi Kudo x Ran Mouri Detective Conan Case Close anime series cute haruhichan.com

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 40,026 times, 1 visits today)