Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series would you want to watch on your last day alive? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (54%), female fans (46%) and teens to adults in their 20s (78.4%) while the other 21.6% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Fate/Stay Night series
19. Shingeki no Kyojin
18. Oregairu
17. Natsume Yuujinchou
16. Doraemon
15. Uta no Prince-sama
14. Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
13. One Piece
12. Dragon Ball
11. Detective Conan
10. Mahou Shoujo Madoka MagicaTop 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
9. Code GeassTop 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive code geass
8. K-ON!Top 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive K-ON
7. Love Live! School Idol ProjectTop 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive Love Live
6. Sword Art OnlineTop 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive Sword Art Online
5. AnohanaTop 10 Anime Series Females Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com AnoHana
4. Kuroko no BasketTop 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive Kuroko no Basket
3. Angel Beats!Top 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive angel beats!
2. GintamaTop 10 Anime Series Females Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com gintama
1. ClannadTop 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Clannad

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 46,823 times, 1 visits today)