Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series would you recommend to your parents? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (51.9%), female fans (48.1%) and teens to their 20s (77.6%) while the other 22.4% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Fate/Stay night series
19. Haikyuu!!
18. Durarara!!
17. Sword Art Online
16. Steins;Gate
15. Full Metal Alchemist
14. Oregairu
13. Hyouka
12. Tokyo Ghoul
11. Natsume Yuujinchou
10. Code GeassTop 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch
9. Kuroko no Basket10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Teiko Junior High Kuroko's Basketball
8. Psycho-PassPsycho Pass 2 -02
7. One PieceOne Piece anime visual haruhichan.com One Piece anime
6. Mahou Shoujo Madoka MagicaTop 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
5. Shigatsu wa Kimi no UsoTop 10 Anime Series from NewType’s May 2015 Issue Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
4. Angel BeatsTop 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Angel Beats
3. GintamaNew Gintama Series Slated for April 2015 visual haruhichan.com Gintama new season announced
2. ClannadTop 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com Clannad
1. AnoHanaTop 10 Anime Series Females Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com AnoHana

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 38,935 times, 1 visits today)