Suu and Cerea Monster Musume CMs Streamed
TOHO Animation began streaming two new commercials for the upcoming anime adaptation of Okayado’s Monster Musume (Everyday Life with Monster Girls) manga on Friday. The new commercials feature Suu and Cerea. The commercials also preview the opening theme song “Saikousoku Fall in Love” by Miia (Group formed by six of the main female cast members).
On Thursday new commercials featuring Miia and Papi were streamed:
The series will the premiere on Wednesday, July 8 at 12:30 a.m. on Tokyo MX TV, Sun TV, KBS Kyoto, and AT-X. The series will then premiere on BS11 and Niconico. It was also revealed recently that Junji Majima (Tooru Acura from Hitsugi no Chaika) has joined the cast as the protagonist Kurusu Kimihito.
The voice actors along with character designs were revealed earlier:
- Sora Amamiya (Asseylum Vers Allusia from Aldnoah.Zero) will voice Miia
- Ari Ozawa (Chiyo Sakura in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) as Papi,
- Natsuki Aikawa (Petra Ral in Attack on Titan) as Centorea Shianus
- Haruka Yamazaki (Tomoyo Kanzaki from Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de) joins the cast to voice Meroune Lorelei
- Sakura Nakamura (Akebi Sasaki in Girls und Panzer) voices Rachnera Arachnera
- Yu Kobayash (Mariya Shidou from Maria Holic) as Smith
The main staff is as follows:
- Direction: Tatsuya Yoshihara (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san, Yoru no Yatterman)
- Series Composition & Screenplay: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Ben-To, Yoru no Yatterman)
- Animation Direction: Tatsuya Sunagawa (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san) and Shunji Akasaka
- Character Design: Tatsuya Sunagawa
- Assistant Character Design: Shunji Akasaka
- Sound Direction: Hiroto Morishita
- Music: manzo and Hiroaki Tsutsumi (Ao Haru Ride, Joshiraku)
- Animation: Lerche (Assassination Classroom) and Seva
The first promotional video was revealed last May:
Various visuals have been featured in Japanese anime magazines. The most recent visual features Cerea, the centauride who happens to be the third resident of Kurusu’s home. This issue of NewType can be purchased here.
While another visual for the anime was also revealed in the most recent issue of Animage:
The anime adaptation was revealed on the 7th manga volume of Takemaru Inui’s manga series Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Everyday That There Is a Monster Girl), there was wraparound jacket band announcement revealing that the TV anime adaptation of the manga will premiere this July, during the summer 2015 anime season.
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, usually translated as “Everyday Life with Monster Girls” but also as “Daily Life with a Monster Girl” or “Everyday Monster Girls“, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Okayado. The manga first began as a series of hentai one-shots. An anime adaption has been announced to Air in July 2015.
Monster Musume is currently published in Japan by Tokuma Shoten in their Monthly Comic Ryu magazine and by Seven Seas Entertainment in the United States, with the chapters collected and reprinted into—so far—6 tankobon volumes. The story revolves around Kimihito Kurusu, often referred to as “Darling” among various other things, a Japanese student whose life is totally thrown into turmoil after becoming involved with the “Interspecies Cultural Exchange” program by mistake.
Monsters—they’re real, and they want to date us! Three years ago, the world learned that harpies, centaurs, catgirls, and all manners of fabulous creatures are not merely fiction; they are flesh and blood—not to mention scale, feather, horn, and fang. Thanks to the “Cultural Exchange Between Species Act,” these once-mythical creatures have assimilated into society, or at least, they’re trying.
When a hapless human named Kurusu Kimihito is inducted as a “volunteer” into the government exchange program, his world is turned upside down. A snake-like lamia named Miia comes to live with him, and it is Kurusu’s job to take care of her and make sure she integrates into his everyday life. Unfortunately for Kurusu, Miia is undeniably sexy, and the law against interspecies breeding is very strict. Even worse, when a ravishing centaur girl and a flirtatious harpy move in, what’s a full-blooded young man with raging hormones to do?!
You can visit the anime’s website here: http://monmusu.tv/
And follow their Twitter: @monmusu_tv
Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)
- 40hara Exhibition at Akihabara – Cute Girls Showing Panties and Looking Disgusted at You - April 8, 2019
- Anime Girls in Tights – Yom Exhibition at Akihabara - November 22, 2018
- Asuna and Yuna Prepare for the Sword Art Online Movie in New Visual - January 3, 2017