For those with their mind permanently dipped into the gutter, there’s no anime this season better for you than this one right here, the anime adaptation of Hirotaka Akagi’s Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (Shimoseka) light novel series.
Full of lewd references, including an underwear-on-face wearing lady character, this show is bound to get audiences laughing, provided they don’t mind toilet humor of course. The track used is “B Chiku Sentai SOX” by SOX and it’s… better left just experienced. Watch below!
Here’s the visual of the anime:
The show premiered on Tokyo MX1 on July 4 at 1:30 a.m., and will air on the same time slot every Saturday. Other channels airing the anime include:
- Chiba TV, July 5, 1:00 a.m.
- TV Kanagawa, July 5, 1:00 a.m.
- TV Saitama, July 5, 1:00 a.m.
- KBS Kyoto, July 5, 12:45 a.m.
- Sun TV, July 5, 1:00 a.m.
- TV Aichi, July 5, 2:05 a.m.
- BS11, July 6, 12:30 a.m.
- AT-X, July 4, 11:00 p.m.
In addition to this, new cast members were revealed earlier:
- Kenta Miyake (Mohammed Avdol from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders) as Raiki Gouriki
- Yui Horie (Tsubasa Hanekawa from Bakemonogatari) as Kosuri Onigashira
- Sumire Uesaka (Sanae Dekomori from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) as Oboro Tsukimigusa
- Yui Ogura (Kokona Aoba from Yama no Susume) as Binkan-chan
The previously announced cast members include:
- Shizuka Ishigami (Akira Shiodome from Nagi no Asukara) as Ayame Kajou
- Yusuke Kobayashi (SuWon from Yona of the Dawn) as Tanukichi Okuma
- Miyu Matsuki (Magical Sapphire from Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya) as Anna Ninomiya
- Saori Goto (Kukuru Anrakutei from Joshiraku) as Hyouka Fuwa
- Satomi Arai (Ranko Hata in Seitokai Yakuindomo) as Otome Saotome
The staff is as follows:
- Animation Production: J.C. Staff (Toradora!, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Bakuman.)
- Director: Youhei Suzuki (Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.)
- Scripts: Masahiro Yokotani (Free!, The Devil is a Part-Timer!, Steins;Gate – 5eps)
- Character Designs: Masahiro Fujii (The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Hayate the Combat Butler!!, The Familiar of Zero)
- Original Character Designs: Eight Shimotsuki
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist), abbreviated as Shimoseka, is a Japanese light novel series, written by Hirotaka Akagi and illustrated by Eito Shimotsuki. Shogakukan has published eight volumes since July 2012 under their Gagaga Bunko imprint. A manga adaptation titledShimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai: Manmaru-hen with art by N’ Yuzuki began serialization in Mag Garden’s shonen manga magazine Monthly Comic Blade from May 2014. An anime television series adaptation by J.C.Staff is scheduled to air from July 2015.
16 years after the “Law for Public Order and Morals in Healthy Child-Raising” banned coarse language in the country, Tanukichi Okuma enrolls in the country’s leading elite public morals school and is soon invited into the Anti-Societal Organization (SOX) by its founder, Ayame Kajou. As a member blackmailed into joining by Ayame, Tanukichi ends up taking part in obscene acts of terrorism against the talented student council president Anna (for whom Tanukichi has a crush on).
Latest posts by Hamza "Tomoki" Khattak (see all)
- Japanese Arcades Now Allowing Fans to Literally Worship Their Waifus - August 7, 2015
- Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Has a Surprisingly Good OP/ED - July 15, 2015
- Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki’s OP/ED Are Just as Badass as You Think - July 15, 2015