Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime duel will you never forget? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (56.2%), female fans (45.8%) and teens to their 20s (76.2%) while the other 23.8% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Kenshirou vs. Raoh (Hokuto no Ken)
19. Light Yagami vs. L (Death Note)
18. Titan Eren vs. Female Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)
17. Conan Edogawa vs. Kaito Kid (Detective Conan)
16. Gintoki Sakata vs. Housen (Gintama)
15. Gintoki Sakata vs. Shinsuke Takasugi (Gintama)
14. Homura Akemi vs. Mami Tomoe (Madoka Magica the Movie 3)
13. Daiki Aomine vs. Ryota Kise (Kuroko no Basket)
12. Nanoha Takamachi vs. Fate Testarossa (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)
11. Kiritsugu Emiya vs. Kotomine Kirei (Fate/Zero)
10. Kenshin Himura vs. Makoto Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin)Top 20 Unforgettable Anime Duels Kenshin Himura vs. Makoto Shishio Rurouni Kenshin
9. Amuro Ray vs. Char Aznable (Mobile Suit Gundam)Top 20 Unforgettable Anime Duels Amuro Ray vs. Char Aznable Mobile Suit Gundam
8. Izaya Orihara vs. Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!!)Top 20 Unforgettable Anime Duels Izaya Orihara vs. Shizuo Heiwajima Durarara!!
7. Taiga Kagami vs. Daiki Aomine (Kuroko no Basket)Top 20 Unforgettable Anime Duels Taiga Kagami vs. Daiki Aomine Kuroko no Basket
6. Goku vs. Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)Top 20 Unforgettable Anime Duels Goku vs. Vegeta Dragon ball Z
5. Jotaro Kujo vs. Dio Brando (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders)Top 20 Unforgettable Anime Duels Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders Jotaro Kujo vs. Dio Brando
4. Kirito vs. Heathcliff (Sword Art Online)Top 20 Unforgettable Anime Duels Kirito vs. Heathcliff Sword Art Online
3. Goku vs. Frieza (Dragon Ball Z)Top 20 Unforgettable Anime Duels Goku vs. Frieza Dragon ball z

2. Touma Kamijou vs. Accelerator (A Certain Magical Index)Top 20 Unforgettable Anime Duels Touma Kamijou vs. Accelerator toaru majutsu no index

1. Naruto Uzumaki vs. Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)Top 20 Unforgettable Anime Duels Naruto Uzumaki vs. Sasuke Uchiha Naruto

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 23,420 times, 1 visits today)