If you only watch one anime this season, for the love of all that is glorious, let it be this one. Never have monster girls been so sexy as they are in the OP of this season’s Monster Musume. The OP: “Saikousoku Fall in Love” by Miia (Sora Amamiya), Papi (Ari Ozawa), Centorea (Natsuki Aikawa), Suu (Mayuka Nomura), Mero (Haruka Yamazaki), Rachnera (Sakura Nakamura) is a great track in its own right, and is done by the voice cast of the anime. But the visuals steal the show. Featuring a broad cast of gorgeous monster girls, and starting off with them in bridal dresses that’ll make your jaw drop – this animation sequence is unmissable.
Excuse the time it took to run this article, I had to wipe the unspeakable mixture of bodily fluids off my screen. If the OP wasn’t enough for you, the ED will surely win you over. “Hey! Smith!!” by Sumisu (Yuu Kobayashi) and MON [Zombina (Rei Mochizuki), Manako (Momo Asakura), Tionishia (Yurika Kubo), Doppel (Saori Oonishi)] is the track that plays during this showcase of all the girls in their bare minimums and my is in enticing. Before the end of this show, I guarantee you will have a waifu. Select yours from the ones below!
The series premiered on Wednesday, July 8 at 12:30 a.m. on Tokyo MX TV, Sun TV, KBS Kyoto, and AT-X. The series will then premiere on BS11 and Niconico.
In addition to this, a brand new poster visual for the upcoming anime adaptation of Okayado’s Monster Musume (Everyday Life with Monster Girls) manga series has been revealed in the August issue of popular Japanese magazine NyanType:
In addition to this, the cast of the Monster Ops: Neutralization team have been revealed. The team are a group of females who try to enforce the Interspecies Protection Act, dealing with anyone who to break it or cause general trouble. The revealed cast includes:
- Rei Mochizuki (Anna Kozuki in Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal) as Zombina, a Zombie and the team commando
- Yurika Kubo (Hanayo Koizumi from Love Live! School Idol Project) voicing as Tionishia, Ogre and physical enforcer
- Momo Asakura (Rin Kazari from Witch Craft Works) will voice Manako, a Cyclops and the team sniper
- Saori Oonishi (Eriri Spencer Sawamura in Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata) voices Doppel, a Shapeshifter and team infiltrator
- Yu Kobayash (Mariya Shidou from Maria Holic) as Smith
- Junji Majima (Tooru Acura from Hitsugi no Chaika) joined the cast as the protagonist Kurusu Kimihito.
The voice actors along with character designs were revealed earlier:
- Sora Amamiya (Asseylum Vers Allusia from Aldnoah.Zero) will voice Miia
- Ari Ozawa (Chiyo Sakura in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) as Papi,
- Natsuki Aikawa (Petra Ral in Attack on Titan) as Centorea Shianus
- Haruka Yamazaki (Tomoyo Kanzaki from Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de) joins the cast to voice Meroune Lorelei
- Sakura Nakamura (Akebi Sasaki in Girls und Panzer) voices Rachnera Arachnera
The main staff is as follows:
- Direction: Tatsuya Yoshihara (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san, Yoru no Yatterman)
- Series Composition & Screenplay: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Ben-To, Yoru no Yatterman)
- Animation Direction: Tatsuya Sunagawa (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san) and Shunji Akasaka
- Character Design: Tatsuya Sunagawa
- Assistant Character Design: Shunji Akasaka
- Sound Direction: Hiroto Morishita
- Music: manzo and Hiroaki Tsutsumi (Ao Haru Ride, Joshiraku)
- Animation: Lerche (Assassination Classroom) and Seva
While another visual for the anime was also revealed in the most recent issue of Animage:
The anime adaptation was revealed on the 7th manga volume of Takemaru Inui’s manga series Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Everyday That There Is a Monster Girl), there was wraparound jacket band announcement revealing that the TV anime adaptation of the manga will premiere this July, during the summer 2015 anime season.
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, usually translated as “Everyday Life with Monster Girls” but also as “Daily Life with a Monster Girl” or “Everyday Monster Girls“, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Okayado. The manga first began as a series of hentai one-shots. An anime adaption has been announced to Air in July 2015.
Monster Musume is currently published in Japan by Tokuma Shoten in their Monthly Comic Ryu magazine and by Seven Seas Entertainment in the United States, with the chapters collected and reprinted into—so far—6 tankobon volumes. The story revolves around Kimihito Kurusu, often referred to as “Darling” among various other things, a Japanese student whose life is totally thrown into turmoil after becoming involved with the “Interspecies Cultural Exchange” program by mistake.
Monsters—they’re real, and they want to date us! Three years ago, the world learned that harpies, centaurs, catgirls, and all manners of fabulous creatures are not merely fiction; they are flesh and blood—not to mention scale, feather, horn, and fang. Thanks to the “Cultural Exchange Between Species Act,” these once-mythical creatures have assimilated into society, or at least, they’re trying.
When a hapless human named Kurusu Kimihito is inducted as a “volunteer” into the government exchange program, his world is turned upside down. A snake-like lamia named Miia comes to live with him, and it is Kurusu’s job to take care of her and make sure she integrates into his everyday life. Unfortunately for Kurusu, Miia is undeniably sexy, and the law against interspecies breeding is very strict. Even worse, when a ravishing centaur girl and a flirtatious harpy move in, what’s a full-blooded young man with raging hormones to do?!
Latest posts by Hamza "Tomoki" Khattak (see all)
- Japanese Arcades Now Allowing Fans to Literally Worship Their Waifus - August 7, 2015
- Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Has a Surprisingly Good OP/ED - July 15, 2015
- Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki’s OP/ED Are Just as Badass as You Think - July 15, 2015