Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which mangaka do you like the best? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (52.0%), female fans (48.0%) and teens to their 20s (72.5%) while the other 27.5% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

30) Naoshi Komi (Nisekoi)
29) Nakaba Suzuki (The Seven Deadly Sins)
28) Chica Umino (Honey and Clover)
27) Kentaro Yabuki (To Love-Ru, Black Cat)
26) Io Sakisaka (Blue Spring Ride)
25) Mitsuru Adachi (Touch)
24) Hiro Mashima (Fairy Tail, Rave Master)
23) Akira Amano (Hitman Reborn!)
22) Takeshi Konomi (The Prince of Tennis)
21) Haruichi Furudate (Haikyuu!!)
20) Izumi Tsubaki (Ore-sama Teacher, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun)
19) Takeshi Obata (Death Note, Bakuman)
18) Takehiko Inoue (Slam Dunk)
17) Taito Kubo (Bleach)
16) Clamp (Cardcaptor Sakura, Magic Knight Rayearth)
15) Yuusei Matsui (Assassination Classroom)
14) Tadatoshi Fujimaki (Kuroko no Basuke)
13) Cocoa Fujiwara (Inu x Boku SS)
12) Hajime Isayama (Attack on Titan)
11) Yoshihiro Togashi (Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho)
10) Yana Toboso (Black Butler)Yana Toboso Black Butler
9) Gosho Aoyama (Detective Conan)Gosho Aoyama Detective Conan
8) Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto)Masashi Kishimoto Naruto
7) Sui Ishida (Tokyo Ghoul)Sui Ishida Tokyo Ghoul
6) Rumiko Takahashi (Ranma 1/2, InuYasha, Kyoukai no Rinne, Urusei Yatsura)Rumiko Takahashi ranma 1 2
5) Hirohiko Araki (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure)Hirohiko Araki Jojo's bizzare adventure
4) Hiromu Arakawa (Full Metal Alchemist, Silver Spoon, Arslan Senki)Hiromu Arakawa Full Metal Alchemist Silver Spoon Arslan Senki
3) Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball, Dr. Slump)Akira Toriyama dragon ball
2) Eiichiro Oda (One Piece)Eiichiro Oda one piece
1) Hideaki Sorachi (Gintama)Hideaki Sorachi gintama

Swaps4

Hey there! I'm the owner of Haruhichan. Feel free to stalk my Twitter/Google+. You can support me by visiting this link. You can also email me if you have a request or a problem.