Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime character would you want to name your kid after? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (46.1%), female fans (63.9%) and teens to their 20s (74.8%) while the other 25.2% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Ai (UtaPri)
19) Kousei (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso)
18) Nagisa (Assassination Classroom)
17) Kagura (Gintama)
16) Ryota (Kuroko’s Basketball)
15) Ichigo (Bleach)
14) Syo (UtaPri)
13) Yukino (Oregairu)
12) Futaba (Blue Spring Ride)
11) Makoto (Free!)
10) Jotaro (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure)Which Character Would They Name Their Child After Jotaro Kujo_Haruhichan.com_
9) Mikoto (A Certain Magical Index / A Certain Scientific Railgun)Top 20 Characters Fans Want to Name Their Kids After Mikoto Railgun
8) Kosaki (Nisekoi)Top 20 Characters Fans Want to Name Their Kids After Kosaki Nisekoi
7) Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)Top 20 Characters Fans Want to Name Their Kids After Sakura Cardcaptor Sakura
6) Yui (K-On!)Top 20 Characters Fans Want to Name Their Kids After Yui K-On!
5) Haruka (Free!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Haruka Nanase Free! Eternal Summer
4) Asuna (Sword Art Online)Top 10 Male and Female Anime Characters from NewType’s August 2015 Issue Sword Art Online Asuna
3) Izaya (Durarara!!)Anime-Trending-Character-Poll-Week-8-Izaya Orihara_Haruhichan.com_
2) Sougo (Gintama)Top 20 Characters Fans Want to Name Their Kids After Sougo Gintama
1) Kazuto (Sword Art Online)Top 10 Male and Female Anime Characters from Newtype's March 2015 Issue haruhichan.com Sword Art Online Kirito

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 20,069 times, 1 visits today)