Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime/manga series had the most impactful ending? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (62.9%), female fans (37.1%) and teens to their 20s (70.4%) while the other 29.6% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Gintama
19. Guilty Crown
18. Shaman King
17. Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean
16. Space Runaway Ideon
15. Flowers of Evil
14. Magical Warfare
13. Uta no Prince-sama: Love Revolution
12. Naruto
11. Neon Genesis Evagelion
10. Angel Beats!Top 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive angel beats!
9. Kuroko no Basket10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Teiko Junior High Kuroko's Basketball
8. Tokyo GhoulTokyo Ghoul Poster Visual Revealed in PASH! Magazine
7. Love Live! School Idol ProjectTop 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive Love Live
6. Death NoteTop 20 Most Psychological Anime haruhichan.com Death Note
5. Shigatsu wa Kimi no UsoTop 10 Anime Series from NewType’s May 2015 Issue Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
4. Puella Magi Madoka MagicaTop 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
3. AnoHanaAnohana-Film-Visual
2. School Days Top 20 Anime Manga Series Endings with the Most Impact school days
1. Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionTop 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive code geass

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 29,698 times, 1 visits today)