P.A. Works’ Mystery Anime Haruchika Premieres January 2016
It has been announced on the anime’s official website that Sei Hatsuno’s school-mystery, drama anime, Haruchika (Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru, Haruta to Chika), will premiere on January 2016 as part of the Winter 2016 anime line-up. The anime will be produced by P.A. Works, the producers behind Shirobako, Nagi no Asukara and Charlotte. New visuals and character designs have been revealed as well. Take note that the story source has a shounen-ai subplot/genre as both the male and female lead are in-love with their male adviser.
- Director: Masakazu Hashimoto (Tari Tari, Soul Eater NOT!)
- Series composition: Reiko Yoshida (Hanayamata, Non Non Biyori)
- Original character design: Namaniku ATK (Hitsugi no Chaika)
- Character design: Asako Nishida (Love Live! School Idol Project, Vampire Knight)
- Animation production: P.A. Works (Charlotte, Nagi no Asukara)
The Haruchika series was published under Kadokawa. It has four volumes, with the fifth volume upcoming.
Synopsis of Haruhchika from MAL:
The novels revolve around the title characters Haruta Kamijou and Chika Homura, who are members of their school’s concert band. Together, the two solve day-to-day mysteries by building on their childhood friendship.
Visit the anime’s official Twitter account here and you may use its official hashtag: #ハルチカ
Oh, and I'm short and I love writing manga news.
Latest posts by Hanase (see all)
- Summer 2016 Anime Hashtags - July 10, 2016
- Spring 2016 Anime Hashtags - April 3, 2016
- Sunrise’s Classicaloid TV Anime Slated for Fall 2016 - March 26, 2016