Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime characters have the most fascinating facial hair? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (56.0%), female fans (44.0%) and teens to their 20s (71.5%) while the other 28.5% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) ∀ Gundam (∀ Gundam)
19) Isaac Netero (Hunter x Hunter)
18) Meme Oshino (Monogatari)
17) Maes Hughes (Full Metal Alchemist)
16) Ren Kouen (Magi)
15) Master Roshi (Dragon Ball)
14) Shanks (One Piece)
13) Kotetsu T. Kaburagi (Tiger & Bunny)
12) Asahi Azumane (Haikyuu!!)
11) Klein (Sword Art Online)
10) Trafalgar Law (One Piece)Top 20 Most Fascinating Facial Hair in Anime Trafalgar Law One Piece
9) Ramba Ral (Mobile Suit Gundam)Top 20 Most Fascinating Facial Hair in Anime Ramba Ral Mobile Suit Gundam
8) Gendo Ikari (Evangelion)Top 20 Most Fascinating Facial Hair in Anime Gendo Ikari evangelion
7) Isao Kondo (Gintama)Top 20 Most Fascinating Facial Hair in Anime Isao Kondo gintama
6) Joseph Joestar (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure)Top 20 Most Fascinating Facial Hair in Anime Joseph Joestar Jojo's Bizarre adventure
5) Taizo Hasegawa (Gintama)Top 20 Most Fascinating Facial Hair in Anime Taizo Hasegawa Gintama
4) Sanji (One Piece)Top 20 Most Fascinating Facial Hair in Anime Sanji One Piece
3) Kogoro Mouri (Detective Conan)Top 20 Most Fascinating Facial Hair in Anime Kogoro Mouri Detective Conan
2) Edward Newgate / Whitebeard (One Piece)Top 20 Most Fascinating Facial Hair in Anime Whitebeard one piece
1) Daisuke Jigen (Lupin III)Top 20 Most Fascinating Facial Hair in Anime Daisuke Jigen Lupin III

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 6,110 times, 1 visits today)