Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which female anime characters do you think is the scariest when they’re angry? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (49.3%), female fans (50.7%) and teens to their 20s (72.8%) while the other 27.2% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Roberta (Black lagoon)

19) Mikoto Misaka (A Certain Magical Index / A Certain Scientific Railgun)

18) Sakura Matou (Fate/Stay night)

17) Kagura (Gintama)

16) Rena Ryuuguu (Higurashi)

15) Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

14) Nami (One Piece)

13) Haruhi Suzumiya (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu)

12) Miyuki Shiba (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)

11) Hitagi Senjougahara (Monogatari)

10) Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)Scariest Female Characters in Anime Here's the Top 20 Erza Scarlet fairy tail

9) Kotonoha Katsura (School Days)Scariest Female Characters in Anime Here's the Top 20 Kotonoha Katsura School Days

8) Sinon (Sword Art Online)Scariest Female Characters in Anime Here's the Top 20 Sinon sword art online

7) Ran Mouri (Detective Conan)Scariest Female Characters in Anime Here's the Top 20 Ran Mouri Detective Conan

6) Ayase Aragaki (OreImo)Scariest Female Characters in Anime Here's the Top 20 Ayase Aragaki oreimo

5) Sakura Haruno (Naruto)Scariest Female Characters in Anime Here's the Top 20 Sakura Haruno Naruto

4) Riko Aida (Kuroko’s Basketball)Scariest Female Characters in Anime Here's the Top 20 Riko Aida Kuroko's basketball

3) Asuna (Sword Art Online)Scariest Female Characters in Anime Here's the Top 20 Asuna sword art online

2) Tae Shimura (Gintama)Scariest Female Characters in Anime Here's the Top 20 Tae Shimura gintama

1) Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)Scariest Female Characters in Anime Here's the Top 20 Mikasa Ackerman Attack on Titan

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 19,943 times, 1 visits today)